SOT Rematch - Dovahkiin vs Kenny

(Here's some background music for this fight if you want to make it even more epic. Butterfly Tea - Another World)

"This has been a long time coming. I'll defeat you on my own this time!" I declare as I face down the person who nearly ended my journey when it began. The person who gave me my first true loss. The person I will finally surpass.

"LET'S FINISH THIS, KENNY!!!" I charge towards Nazi Zombie Princess Kenny with Grim Fate, Satanic Seal, Baleful Blessing, and my scepter's attack boost active. I'm going into this with everything I've got!

He charges towards me in turn and the resulting clash lights up the night sky. Timmy, Butters, Team Craig, Karen, and Tricia look on in amazement as the battle begins.

"Fucking hell, what anime did those two crawl out of?" Craig remarks as the shockwaves and blasts resemble a firework show in the air.

I hurl dozens of chains from Power Bind and multiple dark whispers at him which he easily avoids but the bone hands I summon on the chains manage to wrap him up. While I can't summon bone hands on any living or non solid object, these chains aren't living and they're pretty damn solid which cover the requirements needed for the attack to work.

[Soul Slash, Dark Whisper, Pentakill, Unholy Combustion, Baleful Blessing, Satanic Seal, Grim Fate]

"PROMINENCE..."

"You're using your Ultimate already?"

"BURN!!!"

My (currently) strongest combo attack erases a good chunk of him before I then slam the undead into the ground, continuing to restrain him. As he is now, his stamina is basically limitless as long as he keeps dying and coming back as doing the latter completely heals him and replenishes his energy. I don't plan on using my farts on him or the help of others to win this time.

As I land close by the pile of chains and bone hands, I suddenly have to turn around and use my scepter to block a very familiar unicorn.

"NOT THIS TIME!!!" I yell as I suspend the thing in the air with my scepter's telekinesis so it can't run around. It struggles with all its might as I try to keep it from breaking free of the paralysis and I don't even notice the powered up NZ rats that are breaking through the makeshift prison as I'm doing this.

I end up blasting the undead unicorn into oblivion as Kenny breaks free. I then send a [soul slash x pentakill] combo to stun him and kill his minions before charging towards him again only to have dozens of bone hands block my path.

I use a [power bind x dark whisper] combo to chain them all together before leaping over them and firing a [soul slash x pentakill x wall of hellfire] combo attack at the pile which comes in the form of a wave of giant purple meteors annihilating the area.

As this is happening, I use a dark whisper on the princess who runs away at first but ends up getting slapped back into the attack by a purple bone hand while getting hit with a dire shroud by me to lower his defense and deal some more damage.

Yeah, I'm not using these abilities one at a time like New Kid in the games, I'm going All for One mode on my enemies' asses. And I'm not even using my farts on him for this battle! I can plant sneaky squeakers around the area and light them up like bombs with my various fire abilities if I wanted.

I've had years to gather and master the various powers in this world, it's about time I showed off my hard work to the others (excluding Kenny and Timmy, they already know). I've gone through this journey for power right alongside them after all.

My mind is the same as it's always been but this is the body of New Kid; the body of Dovahkiin, and I now know how to use it better than he ever could. It's like I'm South Park's version of Goku Black.