Realms and Realizations

"Bob Parlor would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "Seth Duncan would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin."

"T.K! HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"

(("You kinda sorta should've seen this coming, partner..."))

"-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin."

"DAMNIT, T.K! CAN'T YOU TURN THIS SHIT OFF?"

(("I'm researching this place right now. Be patient and accept more friend requests."))

So remember how T.K. and I were planning to figure out more about the different realms in this reality? Well our first stop was the Digital Domain, the place Stan got sent to during season 14's "You Have 0 Friends".

It's basically the online world where everything from the internet to social media apps to websites and everything else like that is connected to. It's the place where artificial species like the ads were 'born' for lack of a better word and it's the place where Dragonborns fucking thrive apparently.

Remember New Kid's social media popularity powers? The kid got billions of friends by the time they turned five and when Stick of Truth started, the kid was making Facebook and Coonstagram friends practically 24/7.

So imagine New Kid in the Digital Domain. Fucking everybody is gonna want to be their friend, right?

This is one of the times where I curse Freeman for throwing me into this body.

"FUCK YOU, FREEMAN!!!"

(("Just relax and think about all the benefits."))

"I AM LITERALLY DROWNING IN A TIDAL WAVE OF SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!"

(("You can't drown since you don't need to breathe anymore."))

"I WILL YAHTZEE YOUR ASS INTO OBLIVION, BINDER!"

"-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin."

"YES, I ACCEPT ALL YOUR FUCKING FRIEND REQUESTS! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!!"

Several hundred thousand accounts then leave, satisfied with acquiring a new popular friend... and then several hundred thousand more quickly fill up the room I'm in again.

"-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin." "-would like to be friends with Dovahkiin."