UFAs

P.I.T: TFBW: Bring the Crunch DLC

Jimmy's POV:

"Because, NOTHING... on this PLANET... can stop lake Tardicaca from being open all summer long." Of course the second I say that, a fucking green comet thing from space begins to head right towards us.

Me and my big fucking mouth... the ladies seem to love it though. Wow, what a terrific audience.

As I stare up at the sky with anger and the slightest hint of deja vu, a purple comet comes out of nowhere and knocks the green comet away. The two comets begin flying around everywhere and seem to be ramming into each other across the camp.

"Oh jeez, fellas. I'm pretty sure comets aren't supposed to do that! We gotta get out of here!"

"Butters, would you s-s-s-sack the fuck up already?"

"Don't worry friends, MintBerry Crunch will investigate the issue. I'll be right back." He then turns into a pink comet and flies over to join the cosmic comet orgy.

What a giant space dick. He didn't even bother inviting us!

Well, I guess I can't blame him too much for ditching us. Being a giant space dick is actually helpful for him if he decides to join in on the action. Wow, what a terrific audience!

"Deeeeerrrr look at the pretty light show, boss!" A slap and a "Shut up, Mimsy!" follow shortly after. Oh right, Nathan and Mimsy are here.

"Hey Nathan, did the e-e-evil spirits leave you now?"

"...I fucking hate you, Jim... so, so much."

"Doesn't look like they're gone yet. Can you g-go beat him up again, New Kid?"

"WAIT, I'M CURED! I'M FUCKING CURED!"

"Deeeer but you said-"

*slap* "Shut up, Mimsy!"

*BOOOOOOOM*

We all stop and look over to the spot where the purple comet just kicked the green one down to and the pink one soon follows behind the purple one. So the green one is the sub then. Wow, I am on a roll tonight.

"Uhhh, should we do something, fellas?" New Kid seems to think so as he begins to head over. The rest of us follow behind him and we start to hear inhuman screams when we get close by. Perhaps we should just give them their privacy instead; it sounds like they're really going at it.

...Nah, I'm too curious.

I use my superspeed the rest of the way there and see what looks like New Kid if he was The Thing absorbing some green alien guy with blood-shot eyes, sharp teeth, and four tits on his head into himself. Wow, talk about kinky!

...Ok, I'll stop now.

"Fucking hell, this is taking forever! I guess I'll have to make a couple detours for some more tools after all."

Oh come on, they're just making this too easy for me! Come. On. Get it?

Wow, what a terrific audience!

"S-S-S-Stop right theeee-there, New Kid lookalike!" The guy turns to me and has a surprised look on his face.

"Uhhh, I can explain."

"A Spongebob reeeee-re-r-reference seems a little too PG for the theme y-you've got going on."

"What? Oh for- QUIT THINKING THAT, JIMMY! YOU'RE TAKING THIS ENTIRELY OUT OF CONTEXT!"