Ready, Set, LARP!

Dovah's POV:

"Please?"

(("No."))

"Please?"

(("No."))

"Pretty please?"

(("NO, Dovah!"))

"Oh come on. It'll be funny!"

(("We are not having our Ultimate-End Dragon Bots do March of the Winkies! This is our mechanical superweapon squadron, not a chorus line!"))

"But they're guarding our evil fortress right now, aren't they?"

(("Oh for- fine!")) T.K. relents and the Ultimate-Ends begin their march with the Wizard of Oz chant also being broadcasted from their speakers.

[All we own, we oooooooowe. All we own, we ooooooooowe.]

Dozens of my latest Ultimate-Ends begin the trademark song and dance and it's fucking glorious.

(("What does that chant even mean anyways?"))

"You have all my memories, don't you?"

(("Yeah, and they still don't answer the question."))

"Of course they do! It's an old Winkie Marts song that translates roughly into 'All we own, we owwwwwwwe'!"

[All we own, we oooooooowe. All we own, we ooooooooowe.]

(("Also, the actual lyrics are 'O-Ee-Yah. Eoh-Ah.' The lyrics you're using right now are from the Simpsons parody of that march."))

[All we own, we oooooooowe. All we own, we ooooooooowe.]

"Well this version makes more sense."

(("...Next time I enslave a whole nation, I must check out their intelligence first."))

"Nice Wicked Witch reference. That's the spirit!"

(("Sigh."))

If any of the Time Patrollers were here right now, they would probably have aneurysms over what so many of the mechanical monsters that caused so much death and destruction to their company (and the multiverse too, I guess) are being subjected to.

The very thought is almost as funny as what I'm watching right now.

But on a more serious note, it truly is amazing how much I've grown since this multiversal journey of mine began. I mean, I was growing incredibly fast before, but now? It's no fucking contest.

Dozens of beings that could individually wipe the fucking floor with the me, Kenny, and Timmy from before I was forced to leave my timeline working together are literal pawns doing a musical number for my amusement right now.

And I could easily pump out hundreds more from T.K's production lines if I wanted. And that's just one part of my current army, not counting myself or the bootleg Unicron I'm currently standing on.

Speaking of, while P.T.K. grew immensely during the war, a lot of that was lost thanks to Young Freeman going apeshit during the second attack on T.P. Headquarters. It's still much bigger than it was at the start of the war, but the amount of resources we lost from that wasn't pretty.