Demonic Dance Battle

"...I don't wanna give up. We're gonna have a party, have a really great time. Yeah, Yeah! Just feel that beat. Listen to the music and feel that beat."

My long awaited rematch with the son of Satan is happening at Casa Bonita where I'm more determined than ever to kick his ass at Dance Dance Revolution.

I suddenly feel my leg move slightly on its own and miss one of the arrows. It happens again a few seconds later and I see Damien smirking.

"Oh, you motherfucker! Don't think I can't see what you're up to!"

Damien responds to me telepathically at this accusation.

(("Oh, don't look so shocked. I'm the bad guy, cheating is what we do."))

'Well, two can play that game, asshole!' I summon my scepter at the end of the room and hide it from plain sight. You're not the only one who can use telekinesis, you edgy satanic bitch.

"Jump! Jump! Do your thing. This be the bomb, try to sing..."

Damien suddenly stumbles which costs him a few points. He has a look of surprise on his face while I pretend to play dumb.

"... Narrator king, spread your wings, make your head ring to this song."

The Prince of Darkness nearly trips again and I can feel Damien glaring daggers at me. He tries to slip me up again but I use my own scepter's telekinesis to defend.

'And that's not the only trick I have either!' I stop time with everyone, even Damien being frozen. Probably should have utilized this trick more during our last fight. Oh well.

I first move his leg ever so slightly so he misses the arrow he's about to stamp down on. I then head over to my scepter and imbue it with as much energy as possible. Damien's probably gonna quit holding back soon and I need to have my scepter be as charged up as possible to counter him.

I head back over and unfreeze time with Damien missing the arrow and looking genuinely shocked at this point as he didn't feel any telepathic movement on him from me.

A look of realization then forms on his face with a growl coming after and his eyes beginning to glow red. Looks like he's getting serious then.

I can feel Damien telepathically attacking me but I command my scepter to defend me and launch a counterattack.

"... All night long, jack your body to this party. Feel the pain when you strain, don't refrain. Please don't stop until you drop!"

The ground begins to slightly shake as Damien and I are literally locked in a telekinetic battle of minds. This isn't made up bullshit like what Cartman and those 'psychic' detectives did back in season 8.

"I don't wanna give up. We're gonna have a party, have a really great time. Yeah, Yeah! Just feel that beat. Listen to the music and feel that beat."

The vamp kids begin backing up with nervous looks on their faces as small objects start to float and some glass shatters. Even Karen starts to look a little nervous towards the end of the song.

"I don't wanna give up. We're gonna have a party, have a really great time. Yeah, Yeah! Just feel that beat. Listen to the music and feel that beat. Yeah!"

"YES!"

"$*%#!"

I manage to just pass by Damien in the end with the ground around us cracking a little at the demon spawn's outburst. We then look around and see the collateral of our dance battle.

Besides the newly formed cracks, small stuff like the arcade prizes were littered all over the place which kids are now making a mad dash towards and some glass nearby was shattered.