A Distorted Tale's End

​​​​​​​Dovah's Timeline:

Tricia's POV:

We're going to die. We're both going to die and it's all my fucking fault. I should have never tried to assassinate the blond-haired bastard after the last few epic fails and Karen never should have tried rescuing me.

I thought we could finally overpower him after all this time, but boy were we wrong.

We trained so hard, fought for so long... but even now, we never stood a fucking chance. He really was just toying with us.

"Why couldn't you fellas just accept this? It would have made things a whole lot easier, you know?" We were now face to face with Butters in his throne room with his strongest villain pawns all around us and we are so fucking screwed right now, it isn't even funny.

"YOU EXPECT US TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU KILL EVERYBODY?!?" Karen screams while I flip him off.

"DOVAH WAS TRYING HIS BEST! HE WANTED TO MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR EVERYONE, BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH THAT EVEN AFTER HE HELPED FREE YOU FROM YOUR ABUSIVE PARENTS!

GOD FORBID YOU SHOW SOME FUCKING GRATITUDE FOR THAT, BUT NOOOOO, YOU DECIDE TO MURDER EVERYONE INSTEAD!" Yeah! You tell him, Karen!

"I know that, but it just wasn't enough. By doing this, I ensured that no more threats would come. Dovah saw this too, but he was too scared to completely follow through with it." I'm the one who calls him out on his bullshit this time.

"You said you wanted to prevent any more deaths, but look around you Butters, everyone in South Park is either dead or your slaves except us. You became the very thing Dovah wanted to stop. That's why Dovah backed out in the first place, he knew this was going too far."

"You are the ones who killed Wendy and Jimmy for good."

"We gave them peace so they wouldn't be forced to serve you for eternity. I don't even care if you kill us; someone will stop you eventually and send you to oblivion where you belong, you fucking asshole!"

"I won't let that happen. I made sure that nobody could ever stop me again so I can protect everyone, you two included. It's the least I can do for Kenny."

"After you killed him when he wouldn't give in! Same with Timmy and the others you couldn't control!"

They didn't want us to fight; they insisted that others would always be there to fight for us... but nobody else is left now.

I still remember Kenny dragging Karen and I back into his house when we tried sneaking out at night to become vigilantes. Karen was 'Little Riddle' and I was 'Super Tricia'; we were gonna be a hero duo that looked over South Park like Karen's sibling and our surrogate sibling.

My partner in crime-stopping was way more into the idea then I was and pouted up a storm when Kenny put his foot down, but I would be lying if I said that kicking ass and showing off our costumes (something I put way more effort into making then Craig did!) didn't sound pretty fucking exciting.

That was before Nahkriin; before Butters fucked us all over.

"I'm trying to help you girls. Now make the right choice, or I'll make it for you."

"Look at you, acting like you're our fucking parent. Your buff form may make you the size of an adult, but you're more childish than ever." Karen roasts Butters and he sighs as he gets off his stupid throne.

"Why is it always the hard way with you fellas? Fine, be that way." He huffs as the ground trembles with every step he takes.

"Let. Us. Go!" I growl, but Butters doesn't respond and walks closer to us. I... I can only hold Karen close and use my free hand to flip him off.