South Park 64 Part 3 - Cloning and Cheesing

Dovah's POV:

"How much longer do you think they'll last?"

(("At this rate, a few months, give or take. My newest project should buy them some more time, but the second 'you know who' shows up, it's over no matter what we decide to throw at them."))

"They probably have that guy defending headquarters... Suggest launching an attack there to the changeling to make sure their symbol stays on the defensive."

(("Got it.")) The fake is growing just like I am, but when comparing our improvement rates, it isn't even close.

Especially as I begin putting some more of my own personal plans into motion.

Compared to me, the changeling is like a spoiled little kid showing off the new toys she just got, but I suppose I can't blame her.

I just hope she doesn't do anything too stupid. I can't have her getting permanently killed before that copy of my power returns home.

(("I'll keep her in check as best as I can, but I don't want her suspecting any foul play on our end until we're ready. Worst case scenario, you come back and absorb her early to deal with the patrol yourself. As long as their symbol doesn't personally show up, everyone else should get BTFO'd by us even without Project Ascension being complete."))

'Fair enough, but that's the worst case scenario for a reason.'

As I said before, the changeling may have my body and powers now, but she doesn't have my mindset; my outlook on life.

That's why I'm not worried about her overtaking me in growth. The war going on represents a golden opportunity to absorb countless beings; it's like an all you can eat buffet for her.

But at the end of the day, it's conventional. Effective, but conventional nevertheless. And my plans are anything but conventional.

The changeling is an unimaginative shit... and that's gonna make her lose this little race I set up, costing her everything and more.

With Cthulhu and Satan's powers, I can cross over to whichever dimension I wish in whatever timeline I decide to enter. That includes Heaven as Satan showed the ability to go there whenever he wishes in season 4's "Probably".

I can just enter a random 'normal' timeline around season 21, absorb Shub-Niggurath in the police station, enter Hell and absorb Satan plus the Canadian Devil, then go to Heaven and absorb the Christian Chimera god, then enter R'lyeh and absorb Cthulhu.

Then go into another one, absorb Shub, Satan, Canadian Devil, God, and Cthulhu.

T̵̨̔h̷̞̎e̸͈͑ņ̶̋ ̷̥̽g̷̰̅o̷͖̽ ̷͎͐i̷̞̅n̶̡͂t̸̺̊ő̸̟ ̷̾͜a̷͔͠n̴̡̏ơ̶͕t̸̯̀h̴̰͂e̵̲͘r̷̞̒ ̴̘̀o̵̠͝n̷͓̒e̶̻̔,̴͇͑ ̴̢̔a̵̯͠b̵͎́s̷̥̐o̶̜͋r̶̬̅b̵̳͝ ̷̝̕Ṡ̶̹h̷̰͒u̶̥͘b̷͍͂,̵̠͒ ̵̱̈S̵̝̈́a̴̱̕t̵͕̍a̷̢͝ñ̸͓,̵͍̀ ̷͚͂C̶͇͠a̴̗̓n̸͔̅a̷̺͋d̸̹̄i̶̻̐à̵̯ñ̴̼ ̵͓͌D̴̫͗ȇ̷̞v̶͖͗i̶̢͘ḻ̸̽,̶̺͗ ̵͖̇G̵̮͝ö̴͖d̷̯̏,̷͕̕ ̸̂ͅà̶̹n̶̺̄d̵̘͐ ̴͇͛C̴̹̈́t̸̠͌h̵̯̔u̴̲͑ļ̸͊h̴͖͋ù̸̟.̵͕̀

T̴̗̦̽ḧ̴̢͎͈͍́͂e̶͕͒́̈́̽n̵̗͙̰͌́̿͜ ̷͔̲͖̒͒̔̆ǧ̷̭̪͈̙̣̂ǫ̷̲̥̿͜ ̶̛̥̫̭̘̑͠͝i̷̳͙̬͓͕̒̋̈́͂͋ņ̴̹̟͙͓̈́̊̌̈́ẗ̶̯̝̋̌͜ǫ̶̮̞̊̾̉͘͝ ̷͕͎̰͆̿̅̒a̶̜̟̪̜͊̔̈n̴͈̰̑͋o̷̭̯̰̼͎͌͋̃̍͠ṫ̵̙͕h̵̯͍̻͙̫͑̂̃̄è̷̹̤͎̉ŕ̶͕̣͗̀̕͠ ̴̥͚̘͗̊͂͋o̶͔̯̬̊̑n̷̢̾ë̸̖̥́,̶̥̮̫͚̘̓̓̓͠ ̵̢̥̗̹̝͆̇͐a̴̜̳̬͑͌͘b̷͙̻̬̈́̈͗͐̄s̶͔̒͝o̶̺̝̖̿̋̂͜r̷̹̣͌̽̾b̴̢̻͋̅̋̌̐ ̷̢̜̺͊̔̚S̶͇̒h̶͓̗̣̐̕͜u̷̝̽̂̎b̸̡̤̟͍̾̚,̵͎̮̞̯͇̕ ̵̡̙̭̙̉S̵̭̑̑̂͊͌a̵͇͖̝͌ţ̴̭͉͇̏̉͘ȃ̶̝̟͔̦̿̓̎͘n̴̳͖̹͉͓͛̄̊,̸̖̉̈ ̸͎̖̃̋Ć̴͙̗̘͍͔̓a̶̩̠͙͑͆̾͒͋n̴̯̱̪̏͐ḁ̷̧͚̗͂̅̓͝d̵̰̂̉̿͒i̶̫͎͚̪̓̈́̅ͅa̵̫̅͌̂̓͑n̷̛̬̝̠̜͐̒̏ ̶̕͜Ḑ̴̭͇̱̼̽͊̆̕e̴͈̻̞̽͝v̷̘̮͎͙͐î̴̛̫͖͙̦͎̿̉̔l̵̨̬̎̈́͑̎̾,̴̖̻̬͐̆̊͂ ̸̢̣͙̀͑̉͐̚G̴̘̘͙̒̿̍͘ǫ̵́̍͆͝d̵̥͐̓̽͐,̵͔̒͆͋͒ ̸̲͚͈̈́̈́̈́̌͝ȁ̷̤̞͜ń̷̛͉̟̪͐̽ḑ̴̲̮̮͖́͐̒ ̶̮̮̭͔͂́͂͌C̷͉̄́͑̄͝t̸͍̺̲̼̐͊̉ḩ̴̡̩̗͚͋u̶̥͈̍̀͘l̴͓͍̑̑̎h̶̞͆ú̴̪̥̳̺̙̐͌͊̚.̷̨̹̞͔̓̏͌̃͌