Sibling Wars Part 4 - La Resistance at Last!

Karen's POV:

"Wow, cool! I always wanted to see the fanon La Resistance in action!" I cheer when Dovah tells Tricia and I what our latest mission is, or rather, who we'll be working with for this mission.

"This should be fun." Tricia gives a smirk with her also being somewhat of a fan of this fanon group... well, that and political terrorism.

I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long to have a mission involving them (it's been what, twenty something missions since our vampire-goth-plant war quest? Thirty? I lost count), but better late than never.

"I'm glad you two are so excited, but I feel like a reminder about what La Resistance exactly is is necessary before we head on over and you two start." Our big bro stops us in our tracks before giving us a quick history lesson.

"La Resistance was a secret organization originally created by Stan, Kyle, and Cartman in the movie, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut, in order to try and stop their parents from starting a war against Canada as well as killing Terrance and Phillip through their own group, MAC or Mothers Against Canada.

During the movie, Gregory of Yardale joined and eventually 'perfected' La Resistance for lack of a better term through his charisma and a musical number, becoming the de facto leader of the organization in the process.

He then sends the remaining members of Team Stan to gain the assistance of Christophe or 'The Mole', a nine year old French mercenary who has a smoking addiction and a hate boner for both god and guard dogs.

Shit hits the fan, Team Stan saves the day, Gregory gets called out for being an ass and Mole dies before getting resurrected along with everyone else who died by Satan thanks to Kenny's wish. I know the latter despite it not being shown on screen because of a cameo he has in season 2, assuming the movie takes place beforehand. If not, well, everyone else was shown reviving, so he must have too.

Speaking of canon episodes, when exactly during the canon timeline this movie takes place in is a bit weird and up for debate due to aspects of the film like Stan and Wendy not becoming a couple until the end of the movie. Stan and Wendy are shown getting together in the first episode of season 1 and don't break up until season 7 with them eventually getting back together in season 11. And that's just one inconsistency with the main series!

During my travels across the multiverse, I've seen several different points in the timeline this film takes place in. Sometimes it happens before the main series starts; other times, it happens between episodes 5 and 6 of season 3 since that is the date the movie was released in my own reality.

As for how factors like Stan and Wendy's relationship fit in, the timeline kinda just corrects itself by either having Stan and Wendy break up shortly beforehand and get back together during the end of the movie, if it happens after the main series starts, or have them not truly become a couple during the movie, if it takes place before the main series starts, with the two becoming an item in the pilot episode instead like normal.

Little things like that make the movie fit into the canon timeline, kind of like how it works for timelines where the South Park games take place. Look at our own timeline for an example of that; Stick of Truth and Fractured but Whole took place on the dates they were released in my old reality with said dates being years apart despite the games supposed to be taking place back to back in the same week.

Sometimes both SOT and TFBW will happen back to back, only said instances will always be during the middle of season 21 when TFBW takes place since the events that happen during seasons 18 through 21 are required for that game to happen. Are you following along so far?"