Game Over

The tour begins with two particular heroes missing from the canon group. I left Wendy and New Kid to their own devices for this final attack and they decided to sneak in and rescue New Kid's parents while the other heroes (unintentionally) distract Cartman and Mephesto's many-assed mutants.

I'm considering this as like a final exam for the duo to see what they've learned and right off the bat, I can tell they're adamant on doing their own thing.

Now Cartman actually wants to kill the others this time in order to make this plan happen based on the dialogue and opponents in Mephesto's lab, so I don't think Wendy and New Kid will be showing any mercy either. If Cartman does somehow escape from them, I'll be taking care of the loose end myself.

...Oh? Seems like Timmy is trying to telepathically contact me again. Is this about what happened with Stan and Kenny earlier? Pretty poor timing considering that they should be getting ambushed by many-assed cats right around now.

Considering that this is my final day here, I suppose I'll humor him and... oh. Oh, that's not good.

New Kid's POV:

"Ok, Cartman should be distracted now. Let's head in." We hear the alarms go off so Cartman must have sprung the trap. I swear, if he did anything to my parents, I'll tear him apart for good this time!

Wendy and I head in through the third floor after climbing up the wall and do our best to sneak around some massive, gorilla-like 6th graders who are beating some of the lab's workers to death.

"Raaaaah, school is dumb!"

"Parents are dumb!"

"One's blocking the way, New Kid. You think you can do one of those 'time stops' and take him out?" She points at a mutant 6th grader by the gate and I nod.

I stop time and pummel the thing using bone hands before appearing where I started from a few seconds later. The others hear their friend scream and check it out before returning to what they were doing after a few seconds. Pretty stupid of them to do so, but they don't look to be very intelligent to begin with.

We both slip by right after and head into another lab where a mutant 6th grader is in the middle of beating my mom to death.

Wendy's POV:

I gasp as we enter the room where New Kid's parents are and time suddenly starts reversing all around us. It stops after a minute or so with New Kid's mom being much less bloodied and the 6th grader looking around confused before a giant apparition of death appears behind him.

New Kid just powered up into Grim Fate and uses some bone hands to literally tear the 6th grader in two. I free his dad in the meantime from some tube thing he was strapped onto and he thanks me before heading over to New Kid (while putting on a hospital gown since the guy was naked).

Both parents begin to argue after thanking their kid and New Kid only seems to get angrier at them making the same mistakes yet again.

"DO NOT MAKE OUR CHILD CHOOSE SIDES!"

"Well I told you if our child's powers were discovered, they'd try to harvest our DNA and make a genetic clone!"

"You did fucking not!"

"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" New Kid finally loses it and starts screaming at his parents.

"I KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH AND I FUCKING DEALT WITH IT ALREADY! THE GOVERNMENT CAME FOR ME 4 DAYS AGO AND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WAS KILLED ALONG WITH MR. EYEPATCH MCBADGUY, NO THANKS TO YOU! I WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF IF MY FUCKED UP SELF FROM THE FUTURE DIDN'T COME BACK AND HELP ME!"