Chapter 23: Everyone meet...

Thanks for being here everyone!

Time skip to February 1st
Maddox's POV
Today is the first day of February, and Valentine's Day is coming up in two weeks! I've never had a Valentine's Day with Madison, and now I'm having my first with Ash.

Jet finally is planning on asking Kourtney to go on a date on Valentine's Day, if she doesn't first, that is.

Big Red and Antoine, or Andy?, have been talking, and Ricky and Gina are still strong. We have our Mid-Winter break coming up, and I'm so excited! Apparently, there's a new kid coming from Denver today that Nini knows briefly. I don't know anything else.

I'm at my locker with Ashlyn this morning, and look down the hall to see Gina and Ricky at his locker. He had his hands wrapped around her waist and she has her hands wrapped around his middle.

"See you later." She mouths, giving him a quick peck on the lips, and then running off.

They were good together.

•••

At lunch later that day, they seemed closer than usual. Not just we're they hip to hip, but they were using physical affection a bit more. And not the obvious, like kissing, but there hands might brush against each others, or Ricky would brush her hairs behind her ear, or she would tug playfully on a curl of his.

It was as if they were holding on to all the special moments before something was ending.

"So, any plans for V-day, you two?"

"Uhh..." Ricky and Gina looked at each other.

"Actually, yeah." Ricky started, being his hand and Gina's hands up on the table to meet. "We just got plane tickets and are flying out to New York for a week."

"Really?" Carlos asked. "You've gotta save big stuff like that for the one year."

"It's actually for work," Gina said "but I didn't want to spend anymore time without Ricky." She laid her head down on shoulder.

"Eee! You two are too pure for this world." Kourtney squealed.

"Hey." Nini nudged Gina and then whispered something.

Nini's POV
"We just got plane tickets and are flying out to New York for a week."

"Really? You've gotta save big stuff like that for the one year."

"It's actually for work, but I didn't want to spend anymore time without Ricky." Gina smiled at me.

"Eee! You two are too pure for this world." Kourtney shook her head.

"Hey. I'm proud of you. For telling Ricky, I know it was hard." I told her.

"Thank you, Nini. I don't think I would've if it wasn't for you."

"Yeah, well, I've learned that hiding that you're leaving to go to another state until the last second doesn't usually end well. I know from multiple experiences. Oh look, there he is!"

"Who?" Big Red asked.

"The new student I know from Denver. Everyone, meet-"

Gina cut me off, sitting up. "Jack?"

Who's Jack? Does anyone know? Keep reading to find out!