Chapter 51: A Good Day

Gina's POV - Day before her flight home
"Hey, Ricky, how were you tests?" I ask, laying on my hotel bed currently covered in things to pack.

"Good. The lowest I got was an 82, the highest a 96."

"Oh, Ricky, I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed, glad that he passed.

"Thank you, my lovely Gina. Now I can't wait to pick you up tomorrow."

"I'm excited too. Then we have the weekend together before we go back to school and have the musical!"

"I can't wait to do it all over again."

•••Ricky's POV•••

"Gina!" I saw the familiar brown eyed girl from a distance.

"Ricky!" She made her way towards me, a suitcase and backpack in hand (and on back).

"Hey, Sweetie." I chuckled, hugging her.

"I've missed you." She grabbed my cheeks, kissing me square on the lips.

"I missed you too, baby."

She tilted her head to the side, cocking an eyebrow. "That's a new one." She cleared her throat. "I...didn't hate it."

"Let's get you home." I smiled.

•••

"How was filming?" I asked her. We were cuddled on her bed watching some romcom on my phone.

"It was good." She said, nuzzling her head into my neck. "Good experience, but I missed you. So much."

"Well, I did too, but I'm glad you went. And now it's May, and we've got the show. Feels like this year together has just zoomed by."

"For real." She was still in my neck and I could only see her hair and the back of her head. Not her beautiful eyes, which were brown with slight bits of hazel or green specks.

"Let me see you eyes. I've missed them." I touched her cheek.

"This is comfortable, I want to stay like this." She grumbled, turning to face me.

"There you are." I said flirtatiously, leaning down and kissing her. Her eyes began to close. "Keep 'em open, cutie. Let me see your eyes."

I could tell that was honestly hard for her, and eventually just let her be. Her head immediately went back to my neck, and I smiled, knowing she was feeling loved and I did that for her.

"I love you." I heard the foggy mumbles.

"I love you too, Gi."

"Just stay like this forever."

And we did, until I was forced off of her to go home.

@skateratricky