Chapter 25: How Much I Love You

A super short one full of Rina!

Gina's POV
We were done with dinner, and we are back in my bedroom. I can't believe someone as attractive as Ricky, and not just physically, could be intimidated by Jack. They're both great, but Ricky is the guy I...love. I really do.

We were laying together in my bed, and he was rubbing my back. There may or may not have been a few kisses between all of this, but I won't say.

Ricky and I sat up, and he swiftly pulled me into his lap, my arms looping around his neck.

"Hey there." I laughed.

"Hi." He said, lowering his mouth to mine. There it is, we kiss.

We haven't had a lot of time for ourselves recently. With everything, we haven't gotten any of those...private nights together.

I kiss Ricky back until I have to pull away for a breath. He laid his forehead against mine.

"Gina, when will it all slow down?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm?" I pulled away from him, sitting beside him once again.

"Everything. I'm going to college, and we have the movie and the show coming out, and I just don't want to let you go."

"Ricky," I laid my hand against his cheek. "I promise you, I am never letting you go. So if you feel the same, then you won't let go of me. Whenever you're feeling this way, just tel me and I'll remind you how much I care about you. How much I love you, Ricky Bowen."