Chapter 26: I've Got You

First day of their break!

Gina's POV
I'm in my bedroom packing up all of the things I need for my trip, when I hear a familiar grunt as someone crawls through my window.

Arms loop around my waist, and I smile, so glad I have him.

"Hey, Cutie." I say. "How are you?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"Excellent, now that you're here." I turned to face him and spoke flirtatiously.

"Is that so?"

"Are you packed for tomorrow?" I asked.

"I sure am. Do you need help finishing?"

"I'd rather just cuddle."

"Nothing wrong with a break," he said, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he started kissing me.

•••10 minutes later•••
Ten minutes later, and I was against the wall with Ricky in front of me. We would have continued, but then I heard my mom. We immediately pulled apart.

"Hey, kids. You know, Ricky, I'm not even going to act surprised that I see you."

"That would have been...awkward." Ricky says.

"You think?" I laugh.

Ricky's POV
"Now really, do you want some help packing?"

"Just hold me for now, will you?" Gina smiled shyly, laying on her bed.

"Why not?"

I laid down facing her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her chest pressing up against mine, and then heard her breathing slow as she fell asleep.

"God, she's breathtaking." I whispered, brushing her hair out of her face.

I noticed her shifting uncomfortably, with a slight frown on her face. Her hand fell to her stomach, and then she woke.

"Gina?" I asked as she sat up. "You alright?"

"I don't feel so good." She said, covering her mouth. Then she sprinted to the bathroom.

I followed her in and saw her kneeling over the toilet. I pulled her hair out of the way and into her usual bun.

I placed my hand on her back, rubbing it gently. Then I crouched down beside her.

"You okay?"

"I don't know what came over me, I just feel horrible."

"I'm sorry, Gigi. Let's get you back to bed and I'll finish getting your stuff together." She began to stand up, but stumbled.

"Ricky, I'm dizzy." She said.

I frowned at her concernedly and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, hey. You're alright, okay?" I reassured her, scooping her up bridal style. "I've got you, love, okay? I've got you."