Chapter 85: It's About Your Cousin

Check out Josh's post about Sofia above and another cute pic of them!
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Shoutouts:
- amorheartz and kylieandwylie7
for your amazing comments
-FaithWilson511 for being my newest follower!
-Dc007fan1000 and Hannahdock2005 for the continuous support!
Thank you all for being here!

Gina's POV
"Oh no she didn't." I woke up the next morning surrounded by all the girls and Ashlyn's voice.

"Guys, what's going on?" I groaned.

"What's going on is Ricky left a bit of a mark on your neck!" Kourtney screamed.

"What!?" I asked, putting a hand over my neck self consciously. Ricky and I had never really done that no matter what everyone else wants to believe.

"Gina, look in a mirror." Maddox smiled at me apologetically for the other's reactions.

I scoffed, standing up and dodging the others, then looking in the mirror.

"God, Bowen." The words slipped through my tightened teeth and jaw.

"Guys, please, don't make this the gossip of the month

"Guys, please, don't make this the gossip of the month. We've been together eleven months, does it really matter?"

"I suppose not...but I do want to know what you two were up to. When and where?" Ash squealed.

I shook my head. "Yesterday we were outside after the movie. It just happened."

"Okay, Gina. Whatever you say." Ashlyn and Kourtney smirked before following two other girls, not including Maddox out.
I groaned, falling back on the mattress.

"You okay?" Maddox asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't understand what the big deal is. For the first time in my life, I actually feel loved, truly loved. But then when he shows me affection and that love in a different way for once, it has to be this scandalous thing."

"I know. And Gina, listen, Ashlyn and I kiss. We do stuff that you and Ricky do when no one's around. She shouldn't make you feel weird about it."

"Thanks, Maddie. I think- I think I'm gonna go to the swings for awhile. Until rehearsal starts I will. Are there bandaids here?"

She smiled thoughtfully, knowing what I was getting at. "I've got you."

•••

I sat on the swings now, pumping my legs, and leaning back a bit. I was pretty much parallel to the top bar at this point.