Chapter 69: Bienvenue

We're skipping to the day before prom because I want to get to the summer chapters! Chapter 70 will be the prom chapter, and hopefully pretty long. It'll hopefully be posted by Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, lots of one shots are being uploaded to make up for the days I missed. Enjoy!

Ricky's POV
Tomorrow is prom. Today is Friday, and I can't wait to see Gina tomorrow.

After school today, I head home to prepare for tomorrow. My dad helps me get my whole outfit set.

Gina told me one thing about her dress. That the red shit I chose would go good with color she picked. She didn't say what color she was wearing.

Gina's POV
It's Saturday, and there's a lot to do. My mom will be back in time for pictures tonight, but she has work all day. The only other person I thought of to help me with my hair is Kourtney's mom, so I was now at their house getting my hair done.

"How's this look, Gina?" Mrs. Greene asks.

I looked in the mirror and grinned

I looked in the mirror and grinned. This was probably the most natural Ricky, or any of my friends, had seen my hair. I've worn it out like this plenty of times, but usually I styled it in someway.

But not tonight.

No.

Today I'm showing my true self. I'm going to wear my hair natural, minimal makeup, and a dress that shows my body for what it is.

I'm enough.

Ricky's POV
Soon enough it was time for pictures before prom. Two weeks ago, we found out that the junior prom date couldn't happen. There would only be one combined prom. Kourtney asked Jet to come with her to prom since she had never had a date, and that's the only reason he could come as a sophomore.

We met at the park and saw each others outfits for the very first time.

Carlos and Seb

Kourtney