Chapter 82: Warm Summer Nights

Decided I'd give you all a quick eye color reveal. I don't really know how I feel about it, but there you go, part of how I look. I'm sorry for the shorter chapter!

Ricky's POV
"You're Anne?" I asked, looking at Gina. "That's literally my dream for you, I know I got kicked out before I finished the movie, but I saw her character before then. You're literally her."

"Thank you, Ricky. I'm so happy you're gonna be my Phillip."

"Seriously though, if I had to choose your celebrity twin, it'd be Zendaya."

"Does that mean you think she's just as or more pretty than me?" I smirked at him, not actually caring what his answer was.

"No, I mean. She's not ugly, but she's- you're the only attractive-"

"Ricky, stop. I don't really care. I know you think I'm attractive, it's okay."

"Ugh, you scared me there, Gi."

"Sorry, little baby. I need to go see everyone else, I'm so proud of Emmy especially. Oh and, Baby, you get a duet with Big Red by the way."

"Really!?"

"Yes." She laughs, patting my cheek, and walking away.

Gina's POV
I love how excited Ricky is about this. I walk over to where Ashlyn and Maddox are talking.

"Is this a very special moment, or can I duck in?" I smirked.

"What's up?" Ashlyn asked, patting the empty spot on the bench.

"I just wanted to know how you two are doing with...you know...the whole Ashlyn x Big Red, married couple stuff."

"Oh, it's fine. I'm super happy for Big Red, and I'm, like, kinda really gay for Maddox and he has Andy, so we're good." Maddox nods along in agreement with everything Ashlyn says.

"Well, that's good. Congrats." I rub Ashlyn's shoulder once before walking away for good.

•••

"Em! I'm so proud of you!" I squeal when I spot our Jenny Lind of the month.

"Aww, thanks. Congrats to you too, you're totally made to be Anne and the next Zendaya."

"Thank you, Emmy. I'll see you later." I run off once again, ready to make the most of the day.

It's this years camp out night. The only newbies are Seb, Big Red, and Jack, so it's not very much of a newbie initiation night.

I hope that tonight goes the way Maddox wants it to. Last year didn't exactly go to the plan.

But I'm staring to learn that life doesn't always need to. Sometimes life makes other plans.

That's how I've gotten where I am. And to who I am. Who I'm with.

And I don't want to be anywhere else.

That evening
"Hi, Baby." Ricky approached me.

"Hi." I gave him a quick peck on the lips.
He just stared at me for a minute. "What? Just tell me." I laughed.

"Do you want to go make out in the woods after the song and story?" He blurted out, slapping a hand over his mouth.

I bit my lip, stifling a laugh. "I'd love nothing more." I walked away.

•••

"And that is the story of the women in the woods."

The song and sorry were now complete, this year done the way Maddox wanted.

"Ready? Maybe we'll find the shrine this time."

"Maybe."

We walked together into the woods, this year hand in hand.

"Are you warm enough?" He asked me, even though he was just in a T-Shirt anyway and couldn't offer me anything.

"Yep. It's a nice night."

"You know what would make it better."

"What?" I smirked.

"Your lips on mine."

We were out there for a while.