Chapter 63: Quinn What!?

Thanks so much for 13,000 reads!

Ricky's POV
"How was the test?"

"Good. My results should be coming in any minute."

Ding ding

A/N: Fun fact, my friends, I'm SO dedicated that I took an actual aptitude test through Gina's perspective to get realistic results

"You are ambitious and love seeing through projects." She says. "You're a natural brown leader, a skilled persuader, and great at making decisions. When you want something, you go for it. You don't let potential risks interfere."

A/N Okay but why is this so true, this test was so accurate for her.

"Not on lie in that response, I'll tell you that." I chuckled.

"It says I would probably fit in tourism, hospitality, and marketing. Nothing about the entertainment industry."

"That's okay, Gi, you're great at what you do."

"Thanks Ricky, for the sentiment, that is."

"Gina, come on."

"Ugh, whatever. Fine, I'm at least okay at it."

"Not there yet, but progress." Ricky pretended to take notes on his hand.

•••lunch time•••
"How you feeling?"

"I'm fine." I lied. I didn't feel too great.

"Want to grab something to eat?"

"I'm not very hungry."

"Gina, did you have breakfast."

"Yeah..." I said, a bit unconfident.

Ricky's POV
"Yeah..."

"Gina." I said sternly.

"I had a granola bar-"

"Gina, really?"

"Ricky, I have work everyday. I can't just-"

"Ginie, your health comes first."

•••
The whole week, Gina was exhausted. I realized that losing a lot of blood probably did that to you, but the movie and school and the things people say about her on the media aren't helping. She barely has time to eat now, and I'm getting worried.

"Does anyone want to go out to eat dinner today?" Ashlyn asked. "The girls are sleeping over at Gi's for the first time after."

"I'm in." I said, eager to make sure Gina ate.

•••

We arrived at the restaurant later, and Gina immediately wanted seats next to Nini and Ashlyn. I didn't mind, she can sit with friends, but I did need to make sure she ate, so I pulled Nini aside.

"Hey."

"What's up?" She asked, shaking her head.

"Gina hasn't eaten all day. If she's sitting next to you, I'm sitting across from her and I need you to help me get food in her."

Nini nodded eagerly. "You got it."

We walked back over to the table, and I took my seat across from Gina.

"Hi, Baby." She smiled at me.

"Hey."

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"With me? What about you?"

"Nothing's wrong. Today's a good day."

"If you say so. What are you getting to eat?"

"I think I'll just get a salad."

"You need more in you than that, Sweetie." I told her as patient as I could.

"I know, but Quinn-"

"Quinn what?" I suddenly yelled.

"Lower your voice, Ricky. She says she doesn't want me to get to careless with what I eat or what I look like. I'm confident with how I look, believe me. I'm content with my appearance, that's not the problem, but it's just what Quinn said. She's my boss."

"Gina, please. Just get something more."

"I promise I'll have something more at home. I'll know what's going into it."

I sighed. "Okay."