Chapter 68: Cuddle Bugs

Ricky's POV
So Gina chose her dress yesterday, but she doesn't want to show me until the day of prom. When it's beginning.

Her prom is the week after mine, so we'll see each other's already revealed outfits again then.

So today is a Gina-Ricky day just for us. Even though I probably didn't need to specify that after saying "Gina-Ricky".

So she's coming over to my house and we're just going to hang out and watch movies. That's probably one of my favorite things to do with her, because when Gina Porter watches a movie, she gets sleepy. And when Gina Porter gets sleepy, she gets cuddly. Which I love, by the way.

•••Gina's POV•••
"Hey, Gina. How're you."

"I'm alright, Mr. Bowen, you?" I ask, stepping inside the apartment. It was cold for a spring day.

"I'm good."

"Is Ricky here?"

"Coming! Hey." Ricky says, almost plowing into me as he tries to slow down.

"Hey." I chuckle, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm heading out. Have fun kids!" Mike yells.

"Now, come cuddle me." I demanded.

"You don't have to say that twice. To be honest, cuddling is my favorite thing to do with you."

"Are my kisses not the greatest?" I chuckled, leaning over onto her and grabbing the remote.

"No, believe me, they're great. But cuddles can last a long time, and we can cuddle in front of our friends and family and not care what they have to say. I just like it."

"Nah, I'm joking. I enjoy it too."

"Good to know."

•••Ricky's POV•••
Gina and I had gotten through Camp Rock and almost two episodes of Hannah Montana when she fell asleep on my lap. I switched the movie to Tangled, one I knew she would be pleased to wake up to, and I softly stormed her hair.

"I love you." I whispered. "You're the most incredible person I've met. You're so talented and beautiful and brave. Don't get me started on how strong you are for all you've been through."

"Don't get me started." She mumbled her catchphrase.

"You really shouldn't."