Chapter 41: Never Enough Rina

I seriously can't believe we've made it to chapter 41 in such a short amount of time! Thank you all so much for the love, support, and encouragement. Your comments keep me writing. Now enjoy the chapter!

Ricky's POV
The next day at lunch, Gina was cuddled up against me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Surprisingly, not too bad." She told me. "You?"

"It was good."

"So who's going to Camp Shallow Lake over the summer? Registration is out now." Carlos said.

Gina shifted uncomfortably. She had Romeo and Juliet right up until July, when camp starts.

A/N We're gonna say Ricky's birthday is July 14th, since they had summer camp for two weeks, and his was on the last day of camp.

"I'm so going." Ashlyn said. "And of course Jet and Maddie are."

"I'm up to go." Big Red said.

"Seb and I are totally going." Carlos butted in.

"I'll try and fit it in." Kourtney said.

"Gina?" I whispered.

"I think I can do it." She decided.

"Then so can I. Nini, I assume you're not going?"

"No, I have to get right back to California after school ends. Recording an album."

"Oh, congrats, Nini, I can't wait to hear it!" Seb smiled. Well, smiled wider than he already always was.

"So summer camp?"

"Bring it on."

•••

"Okay, everyone, we will be doing costume fittings starting next week, so be prepared for that. Dress rehearsals will start the first week of April, we have spring break, and then tech is the last week. Be ready. Have a great weekend!" Miss Jenn released us from rehearsal.

"Got work?" I asked Gina.

"Mhm." She leans into me. "Only until eight tonight. Can you...can you stay with me?"

"Will Quinn let me?" I ask, taking her hand to walk to her trailer.

"Yeah. You can hang with Maddox. If you want, that is."

"I'll always say yes to that. Do you want to come over for a movie after? I'm at my mom's house tonight, but we could bring Elphie over?"

"Sure, Ricky."

Today, Gina is filming a scene with the actors playing her family and friends, not with Mack for once.

And I'll admit that, yes, I had to keep myself from saying wow.

When she's done, a guy returns her phone to her and we head to her trailer. She wipes off all her makeup, and a hair person comes in to help her get back to her usual curls. She changes back into my sweatshirt and her own sweatpants, and then we head out.

After picking up Elphie, we go to my mom's house and decide to watch The Greatest Showman. Gina holds Elphie, and nuzzles her head into my side on the couch.

I was happy seeing calm and content, but then she fell asleep. And I couldn't just wake her up...right?