Chapter 32: Not Fine

Time skip to March! Btw, Gina's birthday if you look it up is, March 5th.

Ricky's POV
Today is March 1st, and Gina's birthday is on Saturday! I'm going to make her feel the most loved she ever has because, god, that girl deserves it.

She really does.

I am planning a huge party with Seb, Nini, Ashlyn, Kourtney, everyone. It's going to take place at Ashlyn's house, it seemed the most fitting.

I have quite the surprise for Gina, and she's going to absolutely adore it. Though her mom won't be thrilled with me.

We're all plotting after school at rehearsal, when Gina comes in from her Romeo and Juliet scenes she was filming. She still has all the hair and makeup done.

Everyone immediately turns to a normal sitting position on the bleachers when she walks in.

She looks uncomfortable, stopping a few feet ahead of me.

"Hey, everybody. Is something going on? Do I have something on my face?" She sweeps her thumb over her cheek.

"We were just talking, Gina." Carlos said.

"And you stopped when I came in." Gina looked down, and then back up at us. Our eyes were all wandering. "Oh. I see how it is." Then she walked away and over to an empty single chair on the opposite side of the rehearsal room.

"Gina-" Big Red started, but she put a hand up.

"Save it."

•••

"Alright, everyone." Channing stepped in. Gina was busy typing away on her phone, and she was shaking her head in disbelief. "We're looking for some real good drama today, alright? I see we have an angsty teen hanging over here, so this should be good." He sing spoke the last bit.

"Everyone, we are starting As Long As You're Mine." Miss Jenn explained.

I saw Gina roll her eyes. She was clearly annoyed with me and thinking I was keeping something with her.

"Gina, Ricky, Kourtney? Get up here!" Miss Jenn waved us up.

Gina reluctantly stood, and dragged herself over to Miss Jenn, crossing her arms.

"Right here, will sit a checkered picnic blanket and a picnic basket will sit here on the side. The blanket will appear as a blanket, but will actually be more of a mat that is a whole lot better to dance on. Let's do Gina and Ricky first." Miss Jenn clapped her hands.

Carlos came over and directed the choreography for a bit. I noticed Gina get more comfortable with me, but was a bit distant still and suspicious of something. The dance was...spicy...to be blunt, and there was a lot of physical touch and affection. Would I have to do the same with Kourt?

"Kourtney, your turn. We'll have you do the same choreography as Gina to keep it easy." Carlos explained.

"Uh, Miss Jenn? Can I take a quick five?" Gina asked, laying a hand over her stomach quickly.

"Go ahead." Miss Jenn said.

Gina walked over to her chair and wrapped her sweater around her, though I saw beads of sweat coasting down her face.

"Are you okay, Gina?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She snapped, walking out of the room.

She was not fine.