Chapter 30: My Valentine

We've officially made it to 30 chapters in 10ish days, which is approximately three chapters a day! Btw, it's currently 9:15 PM and pitch black out, and I'm sitting on the top of my parents car writing this...in case anyone wanted to know.

Ricky's POV
We just had lunch, and now Gina and I are cuddled together with our slippers, fuzzy blankets, and sweats on on the couch. My head lays on her lap, and she's rubbing her fingers through my curls as we watch HSM 4 on the TV. She didn't want to watch herself, but it was a huge accomplishment and I was able to convince her to watch it.

"Hey, Gi?"

"Yeah?" She yawned.

"Do you want to go ice skating?"

"Fun fact, Ricky Bowen, I'm a horrible skater."

"Doesn't matter to me. It could be fun I shrugged.

"Why not? As long as you promise not to laugh at me."

"How could I ever laugh at you. I'm a good skater and nothing else, while you're a bad skater and everything else."

"Okay," she laughed. "I could argue against the whole 'nothing else' about you, when you're extremely talented in many ways, but I'll let it slide."

"So, should we get ready, or..?"

"Let's do it, Bowen."

•••Gina's POV

"Here we are." Ricky said.

"Wait, Ricky, why is this place empty?"

"I thought you might be able to learn best in a place lacking lots of other people."

"Your sweet." I caressed his cheek.

"Why, thanks." He grinned. "Let's do this. Start off knowing that you can do this. You're an incredible dancer, and if you focus on your rhythm and balance, you've got it."

We tried for a while with Ricky holding my hands.

"Next, remember not to look down too much, and then learn how to fall and stop."

•••

Two hours later, I was a lot better at skating, and we were heading back to the hotel.

After we had dinner, I finally got to show Ricky what I've been working on for him since December.

"Ricky-" He says 'Gina' as I say his name.

"Yeah?" We both say.

"You first." He said.

"I just wanted to know if you were ready for your final gift?"

"Why not? I have something for you afterwards."

"Well, Ricky, I wrote you a song."