How are you?

Hi everyone, first of all, I hope you're all doing well. I also want some of the more serious topics we cover in this HSMTMTS story to resonate with you guys (anxiety, panic attacks, feeding/eating disorders). I wanted to share some of the things that I have been dealing with, and hopefully this can be a safe space for all of you to vent. Please leave this chapter if you're going to rude. This is a safe place in the comments for people to share what they are struggling with.

So here we go.

Since I was in second grade, I had severe "performance" in school and test anxiety, and it's only gotten worse as time goes on. I do pretty well in all my classes, but math has always been a big stressor for me.

By fourth or fifth grade, my anxiety I other areas was getting worse. Around fifth grade, my family and sibling started having a lot of problems.

Ever since I got to middle school, it has been hard to find friends, or to be more specific, real friends who actually care about me.

I now have two friends who understand a bit of what I'm going through, but not to the full extent. When we're talking about it in person, it's usually not the most heartfelt or serious conversation, and some of it tends to just seem like a big joke.

Another thing I, as well as many others, are dealing with currently are some body image related eating problems as well as unrelated eating problems.

And lastly, panic attacks, like you might see in this book, have been a more recent struggle for me. They became more apparent back when I was in 7th grade.

I hope you all feel safe and seen on this story, and I'd love to have conversations with you in the comments or on a private message.

Love you all ❤️
- Bri