Chapter 84: Blocking and Bruises

We're at chapter 84! Enjoy!!!

Gina's POV
The next day we have our first blocking rehearsal. I'm so excited, today we're splitting off in groups, and Val is gonna show me some of the rigs and how my trapeze stuff will work!

Did I mention I'm excited?

"Hey, Giddy." Ricky chuckled walking over to me.

"Hi." I hugged him, laying my head on his chest.

"You look so pretty today."

"You say that everyday."

"Well, you do everyday."

"Thank you. And you're very good looking." I smiled, placing my hands in his hair.

"Hmm, am I?"

"Yes. Now come on, we've got blocking to learn." I squealed.

"You're smile's so cute." (It really is though)

" (It really is though)

"Thank you. Now come on!"

•••

"Okay, Gina, we're gonna start with some work in the hoop. Do you have bay experience at all with this? It'll just be some basics, nothing complex."

"Yeah, I spent four months in San Francisco once, and I took four classes. One a month, it's been a few years, though."

"Oh, that's okay. You'll definitely see that it helps."

We spent the next half hour or so on it, and I improved immensely in that time frame.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time, and we all were heading to the canteen. Tonight is also movie night, so I'm very excited.

We're going to be watching HSM 4, unfortunately, not because I'm at camp, but because it's a Disney movie that has been released since last summer camp and some people haven't seen it yet. But I've got my friends, so that's fine by me.

•••

I'm in the Canteen now. I'm sitting on a couch with Ashlyn, pretty much flipped in her arms.

"You okay?" She asked, rubbing my hair gently. I hummed in response. "You sure?"

"Yeah." I groaned. "Just tired."

"You sure about that?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I say up, looking at her, but noticing Ricky in my peripheral vision.

"You and Ricky have a bit more private time at home. I'm just saying, maybe you're having some...longing? It's not a bad thing, you can tell me."

"Ashlyn! When you say that, it's sounds like you think Ricky and I do stuff that we sure as hell are not doing yet."

"Gina, it's a judgment free zone, you can tell me."

"Ash!" I hissed.

"Is something going on?" I heard the familiar voice of my boyfriend, and a smile from on my face. She smirked at me, clearly noticing my reaction.

"Hi," I stood up, hugging him.

"Hi. Can I steal Gina for a minute?"

"You've got her as long as you want, Bowen. Just have her back for rehearsal and the movie." Kourtney piped in.

"Got it."

•••

"Kiss me?" He pleaded.

"Ricky. You know that I might...get a bit carried away. We don't have time, we've gotta go back soon."

"That's okay."

"Richard."

"Finnneee.But I'm stealing you for cuddles during the movie and for at least thirty minutes afterwards."

I smiled at him thoughtfully. I'd never felt so loved before. I always thought people would want to get rid of me as soon as they could.

"I wanna kiss you so f***ing bad, right now."

"Ricky!" I slapped his chest. "Do I need to tell you the definition of that word? Cause I don't really want to."

"You don't have to, my darling. I already know. And with you it seems fitting."

I felt my face heat up.

"Ricky." I warned. "You need to shut your freaking mouth right this minute."

"I'll make it up to you, Gina Porter."

Ricky's POV
"You were so good in this." I murmured, kissing Gina's head.

"Mmm."

"I'm looking forward to after this, though."

"Believe me, it's reciprocated."

"Yeah?"

"Sshhh!" Others around us glared.

•••

"Ready to get outta here?" I asked.

"One hundred percent."

We walked hand in hand to, yes it's cliche, behind the bunks, and immediately, Gina was pressing herself against the cabin, and I was kissing her.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"Hmm, I love you too."

"Liking this summer?" I pulled away, and she was breathless, almost like a fish out of water.

"Yeah. Yes, Bowen, of course I am."

The make-out session became more, I wouldn't say heated, but more like an oven preheating. It was different than ever before. I was soon kissing her neck, and she was breathless, her head tilted up. Her arms wrapped around neck, as if she was going to tip over if she didn't hold on for dear life.

"Ricky." She whined. "Ricky, please stop."

Immediately I did.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked in panic.

"I'm fine. But maybe it's time I head inside."

"Okay. But you promise I didn't hurt you?"

"Yeah, do I look hurt?" She asked confusedly.

"Uhh...I don't know exactly how to say this."

"Richard Bowen, what did you do!?"

"There might be a little mark there tomorrow." My finger brushed her neck, and she glared at me, wincing at the likely soon to be present bruise.

"Ricky"