Chapter 97: Something New

Ricky's POV
After Ash and Gina talked, we all met around the fire for s'mores just like last year.

Tomorrow we leave.

Tonight's our last.

•••

The next day comes quickly, and we're all packing up our things, ready to return home.

This time around, I drove back with Gina, Big Red, Ashlyn, Maddox, and EJ. He somehow trusted Kourtney to drive his very nice car back, so that she could go with Jet, Emmy, Seb, and Carlos.

I guess EJ does enjoy spending time with me.

Comment #jattisreal

Now back to the book!!!

"So, Gina, I've got plans for the rest of this summer. It's only mid July." I reminded her.

My hand held one of hers, sitting on her thigh.

"As long as I'm with you." She smiled, pulling out her book.

I let go of her hand so that reading was easier, but left my hand on her thigh, rubbing up and down her leg a bit.

She was wearing short denim shorts today, leaving her smooth and bare skin in my hand.

It was so soft, and made me blush. Don't make fun of me, I'm a hormonal teenage boy. I can't help it!

Before we knew it, we were home. I dropped off EJ, Maddox, and Ash at her place, and then drove off to Gina's house. I'd just seen my parents yesterday, so we were going to her house to hang out first. 

"Mom!?" She called out as we walked into the dark room. E voice cracked and so did my heart.

"Gina!" Ms. Porter came out and hugged her, but I could see the apparent frown in Gina's face. She wasn't thrilled.

"I missed you." Gina said.

"I missed you too. I was just about to go get groceries, you two need anything?" We both shook our heads and she nodded, walking out.

"That's it?" Gina scoffed. She didn't want me to say anything now, I can tell. She just wants me to be there for her.

We reached her nearly abandoned bedroom after the long walk up to the attic, and she pulled me on her bed. She looked at me, almost as if she was challenging me.

"I want to do something new." She finally said.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow, no judgement in my face or tone."

I gave her my hands, allowing her to do what she wished, and she pulled them over to her shirt, pushing it up, and allowing my hands on her bare skin.

I instantly knew my touch was cold as she sucked in a breath. That, of course, and the fact that until today, the idea of this freaked her out. She closed her eyes, laying in between my legs and allowing herself to relax.

"I love you." I said, rubbing her belly.

"I love you too." She whispered, clearly tired.

And the things I did?

They didn't seem to faze her one bit.