33| What aren't you telling me?

The past few days I've completely disassociated myself from everyone. Well, almost everyone. Stiles forced himself into my room last night. And the night before and before that.

I don't really know how to handle what I saw. I told Stiles and he didn't talk for an hour. I told him it may not happen. The only good part of seeing someones death is that I can prevent it from happening.

The only problem being I don't know who the woman is or when it'll happen. Alls I know is that it's in the near future. How near? I'm not sure.

Somehow Allison roped me into helping her break into an abandoned bank. It wasn't that hard considering I need a distraction anyway.

Her and Lydia got a bruise on their arms from the lady who saved Isaac. Coincidently the bruises together look like the symbol of this bank. It's very odd but who cares. At least I'm out of my head for a little bit.

"Ready?"

"Hell yeah."

I look at the chains on the doors. I hold my hand up and it turns to dust. I walk in first. I look around as Allison walks further in.

"I don't like how dark it is."

"Scared?" She turns around and smiles.

"Not even in the slightest."

I turn around just as a pair of hands grab me. I try to swipe my leg under theirs but miss. They slam my body against the wall.

"Ms. Morrell?"

"You don't know what you just stepped into." She says. "Hide."

I grab Allison's arm, running into a storage room. She locks the door and I take a deep breath. I close my eyes listen to the footsteps outside. One of them stops only a few feet away from the door.

Allison dumps a bottle of ammonia to mask our smell. The footsteps start again only a couple seconds after. I stand still as Allison grabs my arm. I look over my shoulder and see Erica's body slouched onto a shelf.

"Oh my God.."

After what feels like forever I put my ear to the wall.

"Do you hear that?"

I open the door and run towards the noice. We reach a vault and see inside Scott and Derek fighting against two werewolves. I realize one of them is Boyd.

"They're gonna kill them.." I look down at the barrier of mountain ash. "Allison, you have to break it."

"No!" Derek yells. "Don't break the seal!"

"Do it, Allison!"

"Why can't you?"

"I can only walk through it, I can't break it. Do it! Scott's going to die!"

She gets on her knees.

"Boyd!"

She breaks the seal as Boyd and the other werewolf run past us.

"What were you thinking"

I push Derek off Allison.

"You were both going to die.."

"Yeah.. and what do you think they're going to do out there!"

"You want to blame me? Well, I'm not the one turning teenagers into killers.."

"No.. it's just the rest of your family."

"I made mistakes.. Gerard is not my fault."

"And what about your mother?"