62| I'm not leaving you

Kira and I walk to meet the pack as she recalls everything that happened last night. I didn't go for not so obvious reasons.

"Why weren't you answering your phone? I called you like twenty times."

I could lie but I know Kira would know anyway. I bite my tongue because I don't really know how to say it. I mean I could just outright say it. It's not like it's bad.

"Rory."

"You can't tell Stiles."

"Why would I tell Stiles?"

"Because he'd probably kill me but it just kinda happened."

She looks at me confused.

"What did you do?"

"I.. I hung out with Theo.. kinda. I don't really think I'd consider it hanging out. I was at the preserve because I couldn't sleep and he just appeared."

Last night, for at least a little bit, Theo and I talked. It's not like I invited him he just appeared. It was kind of relaxing.

It was nice. Like actually nice. And it makes me think that maybe I can actually be happy. Not that I wasn't happy with Stiles because I was. He's just not my forever and that's okay, I think.

"You've been barely sleeping, are you okay? Is it about Lainey?"

"I don't know what to do. The whole situation is.. fucked."

"I think you should tell them.. especially Stiles."

"What do you want me to say?" I ask. "My dead best friend, your dead sister, is really alive? And being mind controlled by this Delia witch?"

"Yeah.. maybe not."

I stand in between Liam and Mason. Mason's ecstatic. Liam told him the other night about what he is and what we all are.

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors."

"Well, now she's the night terror." I say. "Especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable.." Scott turns to Mason. "Except for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Mason says. "This is all just mind blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is."

"I'm still learning."

"Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle."

"Umm, I'm in the inner circle?"

"No." Liam and Stiles say over one another.

I nudge Mason playfully.

"You're definitely in."

"Back to Tracy, she's just one lone wolf."

"I'm sorry, but are we even sure she is a werewolf?" I ask. "And if she is where is the Alpha?"

"Let's just concentrate on catching her, okay?"

Most of us go our separate ways. Lydia, Kira, Scott and I go to bio. I take my seat beside Lydia as Mrs. Finch hands us back our tests. I smile at my ninety six percent. I look at Lydia's sheet, rolling my eyes when I see ninety nine.

"Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last nights reading."

I look over at Scott. He opens the book when I see Liam by the door. He points behind him. I glance at Scott before looking back to Liam.

"She's here. She's in history class right now. Tracy. She's here."

I turn to Scott. He tries to go back to reading.