73| Am I being punked?

I try to listen to Ms. Finch but I really can't. My mind is on other things. Like whoever Stiles is and how to bring him back.

I glance outside, doing a double take when I see a guy looking at an ugly blue Jeep. Something about it makes me not able to look away.

"Any questions, insight.. Aurora."

"I.. completely agree."

"Is there something outside more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?"

If only she knew how much I knew about the human mind and what I can do with it.

"Umm.." I say. "No."

"Okay. Good." She starts to walk away. "Now, many people credit the corpus callosum.."

I watch the man put the Jeep on the chain. I need to stop him before he takes it.

"I'm sorry. I'll be right back."

I grab my things and rush out of the room. I run outside to the Jeep.

"Hey!" I yell but the tow truck driver ignores. "Hello, do you have ears? You can't tow this Jeep."

"Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned."

I roll my eyes. I put my hand on the Jeep.

"It's not. It's mine."

"It's your vehicle?"

"Yes.. yes it is."

"It's mine!" Scott runs up to us. "Thank you. I'll move it. Once I get the keys. From my locker. After you leave."

"I'm sorry.. once it's on the hook-"

"God.. please, don't say 'you're on the hook'."

"Well, I can't now."

"Just.. leave it." I say. "I've got a hundred bucks."

"Make it one fifty."

I smile and take a deep breathe. I hold my hand up to his head.

"You're leaving the Jeep and going back to the office to.. eat lunch."

He walks around us.

"Have a nice day!"

I walk to the door, holding my hand to the door. I try unlocking it but can't.

"What's wrong?"

"I.. I can't open it?"

I back up and stare at it. I start to hear radio noises. Almost like a broken radio.

"It's coming from inside.." I say. "Break the door, Scott."

Scott breaks open the door. I get into the passenger seat and there's something familiar about it. I open the glove department, rummaging through it when the radio stops.

"Why did it stop?"

"I don't know, Malia." I try turning it on. "There has to be a reason."

Scott's face changes. It's almost like he's remembering too.

"Caught a scent?"

"Yeah. Ours. Mine. Yours. All three of us."

"I've never been in this Jeep before."

"We have.. we just don't remember it."

"I thought we were done with that."

Sometimes I love Malia and sometimes I wanna punch her square in the face.