67| I'm not the Aurora you know..

"These belong to you."

I smile as Stiles holds two necklaces in his palm.

"Will you put them on me?"

He nods and I turn around. I move my hair out of the way as he puts each necklace around my neck. I grip the one with the blue S.

I turn back around and smile. The fact I even considered Theo an option seems absurd.

"Stiles, there's something I've been hiding from you.. from all of you but you need to know."

He looks at me confused. I sit him down because it's going to be a lot.

I explain everything in detail. From my encounters on the other world to the literal hole I created in the multiverse.

"So, Lainey.."

"I saw her at the lake house. She looked like she didn't know me.."

"She's alive?"

"Yeah.. she's just.. not her." I say. "But I can help her remember who she is I just need to get close to her."

"But now you're like full Banshee?"

"I don't know.. I just know I feel really weird."

He puts his hand on my cheek.

"I love you, Ror."

"I love you too, Stilinski." I inch forward and place a soft kiss on his lips. "Now.. we gotta get to school."

I walk past Lainey's room, stopping for a second before going down the stairs. I get into my car and drive to school.

I check my phone on my way to my first class. My mom and Lydia are supposed to be on their way to New York. Reed agreed to check out Lydia's vitals and bloodwork. She's been feeling weird ever since Eichen. I'm just glad it was me rather than her.

After all my classes I run into the library, sliding next to Stiles. I look at Liam as he explains what Mason told him about the whole frequency thing. He texted me about it earlier but I didn't read the entire thing.

"What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?"

"With frequencies?"

I look at Stiles and roll my eyes.

"No by shifting."

"The frequency is the trigger.. and each shift is making it stronger and bigger." I internally groan. "Like Peter.."

"Exactly. Each full moon he shifted and grew stronger. Eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal."

"They don't want to wait for the full moon."

"They want the Beast to be as strong as possible as fast as possible."

"Because of Parrish."

"What the hell are we going to do?" I ask. "I mean.. really."

"Can't you do something? You're a.. what are you now?"

I look and Liam and shrug.

"I don't even know."

"Regardless.. I got a clue."

Stiles pulls out a picture and puts it in the table.

"Stiles, a shoe print?" I ask. "Really?"

"Partial print.."

I roll my eyes.

"Are we not going to get the game cancelled?"