40| You're fast.. but I'm faster

I walk into Cora's room to help get her out. I really don't care for her but I'm not going to leave her to die here either.

Nearly all of the hospital is already evacuated because of the weather. Her and Peter are nowhere to be seen. There's black blood on the ground with white stuff in it.

"Mistletoe.."

I turn around just as Peter is thrown across the floor. I walk out of the room and see Derek holding Ms. Blake.

"You.."

"Rory, don't!"

I could give less of a fuck why Derek has her but I want her dead. She attacked my sister and has killed innocent people.

"We have a big problem.."

I turn around and see Ethan and Aiden conjoined as one big Alpha. Derek takes charge, attacking them first.

I twist my hands, waiting for an opening to appear but Ethan and Aiden are really kicking Derek's ass. I see Cora's body on the ground behind them. I start to run towards her when I hear the elevator door ring. I turn around as Ms. Blake disappears in the elevator.

"Great.."

Stiles and Peter grab Cora's body when the twins throw Scott's body. I create two energy daggers, throwing both into the twins body to slow them down. We start running down the halls until we know they're not on our tail.

Stiles immediately starts ranting which is fair. The psycho took his dad, who really is all he has now that Lainey is gone. And she definitely is the one who poisoned Cora.

I walk next to Peter, looking at her body. I put my hands on her face. She's dying. She's not dead yet though. I get no vision, no nothing but I don't want to give them false hope.

"There has to be something I can do.. I mean... I'm the most powerful witch.. I have to."

"You couldn't even save that poor Stilinski girl.. what makes you think you can do something now?"

I turn around to Ms. Blake. I take a step towards her but Peter holds me back.

"You talk about Lainey one more time and I'll snap your neck right here right now!"

"I can save her and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alpha's in this hospital who want me dead."

"They're not the only ones."

I yank my arm out of Peter's grip and walk towards her while holding my hand out. I tilt my head as she struggles to breath.

"Rory!"

I ignore Scott while watching her struggle.

"She can save Cora, Rory, stop!"

"Rory!"

I reluctantly let go after Stiles yell. She falls to her knees. She looks up as I fight the urge to kill her right here just for what she said about Lainey.

"I'll help you.. but only when I'm out of here and safe."

"Heal Cora."

"Not until I'm safe."

I look over my shoulder for a second. I look back wanting to snap her neck.

"I'd like to offer a different method of persuasion" Peter says. "Let's torture her."

For once I agree with him.

"I like that idea.."

I walk closer to her when Melissa's voice over the speakers stops me.