36| I don't like this place

I look at the beat up motel. It looks far from run down. Creepy as hell too. I get the weirdest feeling from it. I can't really explain it.

Coach blows his whistle and looks around. He's holding up a bunch of keys.

"Listen up, the meets been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely."

Lainey grabs two keys, throwing one of them to Allison. The three of us look at Lydia who's staring at the motel.

"Lyd?"

Lainey walks towards her.

"I don't like this place."

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place. It's just for one night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

I scrunch my eyebrows turning back to the motel. It's very possible that she feels something off about the motel too.

Allison and Lydia go to their room as Lainey and I go to ours. She sits on the edge of one of the beds just staring at the wall.

"I'm gonna shower.." I say. "I feel disgusting."

She slowly nods. I walk to the bathroom, running the water until it gets hot. I'm feeling like a scorching hot shower will help with how I'm feeling.

I get in, standing under the water. I close my eyes. I start washing myself when I hear someone banging on the door.

"Lain, can you get that?"

I wait for an answer, not getting one.

"Lain?"

The banging continues. I turn the water off and grab a towel. I rush to the door, swinging it open. Stiles stares at the towel clinging to my body.

"Oh, God.. I wish we had time." I smirk as he comes in. "Where's Lainey?"

I look at the bed she was sitting on. I didn't hear her leave.

"She was just here before I got in the shower. Stiles, what's wrong?"

"You're not hallucinating, right?"

I look at him confused.

"Am I supposed to be?"

"Thank God."

I walk to the bathroom so I'm not standing around in nothing but a towel. I dry off my body and grab my clothes.

"What the hell is going on?"

"We need to get the hell out of here."

"What's going on?"

"We need to get Scott, Lainey and Isaac."

I walk out of the bathroom. He looks frazzled.

"Why?"

"There's something seriously wrong with this place."

Maybe I should've listened to my gut. I got a weird, creepy feeling about it. And then it was Lydia saying she doesn't like it here.

Stiles yanks me out of the room. We walk down the hall.

"Get Isaac and Boyd. All the werewolves are hallucinating or something.. I don't know. But we need to go now. I'll find Lainey."

I run down the hall and bang on Isaac and Boyd's door.

"Isaac! Isaac, open the door!"

I get no answer. I hover my hand over the handle, hearing a click. I open the door and at first glance the room is empty.