A Helping Hand (Dan and Phil phanfic)

The cold London wind chilled Phil as he walked through the sea of people. He hated the walk home, especially alone.

He reached the ally and slowly peered round the corner, he didnt see anyone so he started to walk.

Hearing shuffling behind him, he started to walk quicker.

The ally was scary during the day, but at night it was pitch black, and Phil was all alone. Or so he thought.

"Oi." he heard. He didnt recognise the voice so he walked faster.

"Stop running or I will hurt you." The man shouted.

Phil froze.

Unsure of what to do, he turned around. "I..uh... can I help you?" he asked timidly, his whole body shaking.

"Empty your pockets." the man said bluntly. He was tall, not quite as tall as Phil, but tall, and he was big. Much bigger than Phil. He was wearing black jeans and a blue hoody, zipped up to the top with his hood up. He had one hand in his pocket, the other holding a knife.

Phil just stared at the knife, scared to move. Slowly, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet before handing it over. His eyes were stinging as he held back the tears.

The man opened Phils walled and started counting the money.

While he wasnt looking, Phil reached into his other pocket and unlocked his phone. Shaking, he tiped in 999. The man heard the phone ringing and snatched it out of Phils trembling fingers.

"That was very stupid of you."the man laughed, hanging up the phone.

"You're going to have to pay for this."

Phil was shaking uncontrollably. Terrifying thoughts of what could happen next started to flood his mind. Tears rolled freely out of his eyes and down his cheeks.

"Please, let me go!" Phil sobbed.

"No can do." the man laughed before grabbing Phils wrists.

He dragged the trembling boy down the ally and behind a building.

"Are... are you going to..." Phil took a deep breath and squeezed his eyes shut. "Are you going to kill me?" he almost whispered.

"No. I have decided you will be useful for something better. A good looking guy like you... well... " the man laughed.

"What are you going to do to me?" Phils lip trembled with fear.

"More like what you're going to do for me." the man chuckled before leading Phil into the building.

Inside there was a dark room.

Phil was terrified. His worst thoughts had been confirmed.

"Take off your clothes boy." the man orderd.

Phil was shaking too much. He physically couldnt.

The man stripped him.

He stood there, naked and terrified of what was going to happen next.

He closed his eyes, wanting it all to be over as the man raped him.

A/N omg im sorry, I dont know where the idea came from but I have the whole story planned!