News

Dan yawned as he rolled over to grab his phone.

It was 10:30am

He unlocked his phone and opened his texts.

He decided he should talk to someone about Phil when he realised Phils family had no idea anything had happened!

He punched in Phils old home number and listened as it rang.

"Hello?" a northern woman answered. It was Phil's mum.

"Uh... hi, its Dan.." he said sheepishly.

"Hi deary! How are you?" she answered, she sounded so happy and full of energy.

"Im ok... I guess... um... I have something I thought you should know..."

"What is it dear? Is Phil there? I havent spoken to him in ages!" she continued, "He is ok, isnt he?" her voice changed.

"well... he..." Dan started, his voice cracking.

"Dan, what is it? Is Phil ok?" she sounded worried.

"He... he tried to kill himself." Dan choked out. He still didnt believe it himself.

The phone went silent.

After a moment in silence, Dan heard crying. He understood it was a lot for a mother to hear that her son tried to hang himself.

"Im really sorry. I should have noticed something! Hes going to be ok though! The doctor told me i saved his life." Dan felt tears rolling down his face.

"Thank you so much for telling me Dan," she sobbed.

They talked until midday. They spoke about Phil and all the happy memories they had with him.Dan had an urge to say something. It made him uncomfortable but he had to say it.

"I... I think I'm in love with Phil."

A/N thanks for reading this much! Feel free to like and share and stuff... after all, it if free! It also helps me a lot!