Pillow Fight

A/N im no good at writing fluff but whatever :]

“I feel the same.”

Phil’s words echoed round Dan’s mind.

“You…you do?” Dan questioned, still unsure whether or not he was dreaming.

“Yeah, I love you Dan,” Phil smiled.

“Great! I mean, that’s awesome… I… ugh,” Dan stuttered awkwardly. He sighed. “I’m no good at talking…”He giggled.

“Well don’t then!” Phil laughed.

“Haha, how about this then?” Dan asked, tilting his head to the side. Slowly, he leaned in and closed his eyes. Phil followed his lead and their lips met.

Dan’s stomach was spinning but it felt so right. Everything felt so right.

Phil was the first to pull away. He smiled at Dan, “I have been waiting for that for four years,” He giggled shyly.

“Really? Cute.” Dan said, pretending he wasn’t interested.

“Oi! Don’t ignore me!” Phil pulled a sad face and pretended to cry. He put his head in his hand when he felt something hit him. Something soft. “Hey! What was that!?” He laughed as he sat up to see Dan holding a pillow. “Oh it’s on.” He smiled, grabbing the nearest pillow and whacking Dan around the head.

“Hey that hurt!” Dan lied.

“Haha whatever,” Phil laughed before hitting Dan again with the stripy pillow.

This time Dan fell back onto the bed and fell into fits of hysterics.

Phil saw this as a weakness and took advantage of the situation by climbing on top of Dan and pinning him down.

“What you gonna do now?” He laughed, whacking the pillow into Dan’s face.

“Oh… I have a plan.” Dan smirked as he started to tickle Phil’s sides.

Instantly Phil coiled over, laughing hysterically.

He fell onto the bed and Dan pinned him down.

“Now what are you going to do?” Dan laughed.

“This,” Phil said as he leaned up and kissed Dan.

This time the kiss was passionate, not nervous like the first.

"I love you so much.” Dan smiled.

A/N haha idk... cute right?

wow... 2 chapters in one night... i think im ill...

anyway i hope you enjoyed it :]