The Morning After

"Thank you for everything, Dan, but im going to bed. I think I'll sleep in my room tonight. I kinda want to be alone..." Phil smiled before kissing his boyfriend good night and going to bed.

Dan turned on the telly, poured his last glass of wine and watched. He didnt know what he was watching and he didn't really care. He couldnt stop thinking about how Phils mum had talked to him. To both of them.

****

Phil woke up to sunlight shining through the gap in the curtains.
Sunlight in December? He thought to himself.

He rolled over and unpluged his phone before checking Twitter.

He scrolled through his Christmas wishes and replied to a few of them before rolling out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

To his surprise he was met with Dan asleep on the sofa with BBC1 lighting up the room.

He smiled and pulled the blanket up around Dans shoulders before making himself coffee and toast and heading back to his room, turning the tv off on the way past.

He couldnt stop thinking about his mum. He shouldnt have spoken to her like that but she shouldnt have spoken to Dan like that.

He took a deep breath before turning his tv in and pulling the duvet up around himself.

He scrolled through the many channels before finding Highschool Musical on the Disney Channel. He laughed to himself and picked up his phone to tweet when he found a text from PJ.
Phil. I hope you had a good christmas and everything was fine. im sorry I havent seen you since before the incident but I couldnt bring myself to face you considering the thing with dan.

Phil sat for a moment, confused before replying;
im sorry I dont understand. do you have a problem with me and dan dating?

Moments later his phone buzzed.
I dont, but dan does. Hes seeing me. im sorry you had to find out like this but dans in love with me.

Phils heart sank. Could this be true? Was Dan cheating on him?
What? ok pj what the fuck is happening? why are you making things like this up? I know you fancy dan but is this really nessacery?

Phil waited for a reply.
im not making anything up. ask him. we kissed phil. he loves me.

Phil froze. Why would Dan do this to him?

A/N thanks for reading yo! 15k. thats insane! love you all ^_^