Lonely

After the funeral, Al took Phil home. There was something wrong. It was Dans funeral but Phil seemed... off?

He headed to Phils room to make sure he was okay.

He stood outside the door and listened. He could hear Phil taking to someone. Maybe he was making a new video? But his camera was in the living room.... Maybe he was on the phone? Al knocked on the door. "Phil, are you okay?" He asked.

"Sure, come in if you like?" Phil answered.

Al opened the door to see Phil alone, talking to himself.

"Phil... Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Dan silly!" Phil beamed.

Al stood in silence. Dan?

"Oh its okay, we can trust Al," Phil smiled at no one.

"Phil... Theres no one there...." Al put his hand on Phils shoulder.

"What do you mean? Dans right-" Phil stopped. "Dan?" He started looking around the room frantically. "What have you done to him?" Phil stood over Al.

"Nothing! Theres no one here Phil!" Al took a step back.

"What have you done? He told me this would happen. If I told anyone they would take him away. Why wont you let me be happy!?" Phil lunged towards Al who pushed him back.

Phil lost his footing and fell backwards, hitting his head on the bed frame.

"Phil!"

a/n sorry i havent updated in forever! i just started college and ive been really tired and stressed. hopefully i can update more now im getting used to getting up at stupid times in the morning!