Tribute (part 2)

When Phil arrived at the BBC, the first thing he noticed was how everyone was really nice. Everyone apologised for his loss and asked if there was anything they could do. He thought it was strange how they all apologised, even though there was nothing they could have done.

The other thing he noticed was how almost everyone stared at his arms. Whether it was a quick, subtle glance or full on staring, everyone looked. No one questioned it though.

Phil headed to the studio. It was weird being alone. He was used to Dan being there next to him to press all the wrong buttons. He smiled to himself.

"Todays show is dedicated to" He choked on his words as they caught in his throat. "Dedicated to the memory of Dan Howell." He sighed. "I miss him." Phil didnt know what to say. He just wanted Dan. He looked over at the producers desperately. Al held up a sign reading; introduce the others!

Then Phil remembered.

"Id like to welcome the presenters of Radio 1." He nodded.

Just then the door opened and everyone came in.

Everyone had something nice to say about Dan. Some of his favourite songs were played, along with a short video of his time at the BBC. A few callers phoned in to say some kind words.

Phil cried. He cried a lot. Everyone did.

When the show was over, Phil told the others about Dans funeral. The all agreed to attend. Phil felt sick. Everything was just confirming that its all real. Dan was gone.