Lost Hope

Phil took a deep breath. Where could he stay? He blew it with his mum and going back to Dan was a big no. He had to find a hotel or something.

He walked down the road, counting the coins in his wallet. He was just short of 20 quid. That would get him a night in a travel lodge right?

He quickly put the wallet back in his bag. He felt vulnerable on his own.

He kept walking until he found a Premier Inn.

"Hi... um, could I book a room for tonight please?" He smiled at the receptionist awkwardly.

"Sure sweety, one night for one?"

"uh, yeah thanks," He replied.

"Thats an £18 basic upfront charge, anything like room service will cost you extra when you check out." She smiled.

Phil recounted the coins before handing over £18.

"Room 108, heres your card for the door. Its the second floor,"

"Thanks," he said as he picked up his bag and headed upstairs.

He walked through the door to his room. It was small with a single bed, a small tv, a wardrobe on the wall and a small bathroom and shower cubicle.

It was nothing special but it would do.

He lay down on the bed before realising he had run out of pills and he left his prescription at home.

He picked up his phone and dialled Dans number.

Voicemail.

Then he realised he was probably busy with PJ.

Aweful thoughts flooded his mind. He could be doing anything. What if they kissed? Or worse.

He pushed the bad thoughts away and stood up. He could walk back, sneak in and grab his prescription before leaving. Dan had to let him get it, he needed it!

He slid his shoes back on and grabbed his coat before heading off.

****

Phil walked up the steps to the apartment. He could hear talking inside.

He took a deep breath and opened the door only to have his worst fears confirmed. He stood there in shock. Dan was fucking PJ.

Quickly he shut the door, unnoticed.

He headed to the stairs in shock before falling to the floor and bursting into tears.

Why would PJ do this? Why would Dan lie to him? He said there was nothing between him and PJ but that was hardly nothing.

His breathing got heavy and he had to get out. He just wanted to run and never come back.

Dan never said it was over between them, surely he would see PJ was lying?  He was cheating.

"Deep breaths." Phil muttered to himself, breathing in and out slowly."Deep breaths. You dont need him."

He calmed his breathing and headed back to the hotel.

A/N uh oh... MORE SOON!