Dinner Date

"Dan tell me where we're going!" Phil laughed.

"Nope! That would ruin the surprise!" Dan teased.

"I just want to know if Im under dressed, you know, since youre taking me to a fancy restaurant," Phil nudged.

"Who said anything about fancy?" Dan winked.

***

"We're here!" Dan exclaimed as they approached a small Italian place.

"Aw Dan!" Phil beamed.

Phil slipped his hand into Dans as they walked through the door.

"I have a table for two booked for tonight?" Dan smiled at the waiter,

"Your name, sir?" He smiled back.

"Howell,"

The waiter showed them to the table. It was a small table tucked up in the corner, by the window.

"Dan, you didnt have to bring me here, I was going to buy you dinner, remember?" Phil said as he looked over the menu.

"Shut up Phil," Dan kicked him under the table.

"Ow! Dan!" Phil laughed, kicking him back and causing a few dirty looks from other diners.

"Oh my god everyones staring," Dan laughed. "You shouldn't be allowed out in public, Phil," Dan teased.

"Ha! Says you!" Phil laughed.

"We should look at the menu..." Dan passed one over to Phil.

"Im getting spaghetti, I know its unoriginal but I love spaghetti." Phil laughed.

"Spaghetti it is then!" Dan put his menu down.

***

"It smells delicious!" Phil grinned as the waiter delivered the food.

He was right, it was delicious, unlike anything they had had before.

it didn't take them long to clear the plates.

"Dessert?" Dan smiled at Phil.

"We may as well look," Phil smiled back, "Although im pretty full."

They browsed the menu for a while before settling for a ricotta cheesecake and a tiramisu. 

"Dan, you have sauce on your face," Phil laughed as the waiter cleared the table.

"Where?" Dan giggled.

"Here," Phil smiled as he wiped it away.

***

"Try this, its amazing!" Dan offered Phil a spoonful of his tiramisu.

"I dont like coffee cake, thats why I got the cheesecake," Phil laughed.

"Just trust me." Dan said bluntly as he shoved the spoon in Phils mouth. "See?"

"Oh my god that is good..." Phil sighed. "Try mine?" He offered Dan a spoonful of his dessert.

"Omfg." Dan moaned.

"Did you actually just say 'Omfg'?" Phil quoted with his hands.

"Shut up." Dan laughed.

***

"You know, today has been perfect. Thank you," Phil smiled as he slipped his hand into Dans. The cold air gave him a chill.

"Are you cold?" Dan looked worried.

"Im okay, but seriously. Nothing could ruin this evening. If we got back and the house had been burnt down, I would still be smiling. I love you so much," Phil smiled as he leaned up to kiss Dan.

"I love you too," Dan smiled.

"We should hurry back, we were supposed to be back about 10 minutes ago," Dan started to walk faster.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice called out from behind.

Phil froze. He knew that voice. It was him.

A/N sorry I havent updated in forever, I have been feeling really shit tbh and everything I wrote just felt wrong. meh.