Endless Cycle

"Philip. What a sweet name." Phil heard a familiar voice.

"Failed again. Pathetic. I should have just killed you, it would have been easier." another voice called.

He saw a blinding light. Once the light had dimmed he could see them. Him. The mugger. The rapists.

He couldn't breathe. He tried but nothing. He felt like someone had ripped his lungs out of his chest.

Struggling and panicing he kept trying. With a shock, his eyes flew open. He felt a hot rush through his body.

He looked about the white surroundings when he realised he was in an ambulance.  "Hes awake," a voice called and suddenly two more people started poking and prodding him.

"Can you tell me your name, son?" One man said.

"Phil," He croaked. Everything hurt.

"Well Phil, you gave us a scare just then, you nearly didn't make it... We're on our way to hospital now to get you checked over." He explained.

Phil started to cry. He just wanted everything to be back to normal, he didnt want to be in hospital. He didnt want Dan to be with PJ. He didnt want his mum to hate him. He didn't want to be raped. He just wanted his old life back.

When they got to the hospital he was wheeled off quickly and attached to another drip.

He looked up from his bed at the nurse changing the empty bag.

"I want to go home." He said.

"Sorry honey, we cant let you go just yet. You lost a lot of blood, enough to cause your heart to stop. We have to keep you in and monitor you for a few days." She explained. "We can call any family or friends for you?" She said.

"I don't have any." He sighed. "How did you find me anyway? I was alone. I should have died but you ruined it." he started to cry again.

"Someone saw you out on the balcony darling. Please dont think that no one cares. They do care. Have you ever considered therapy?  Whatever happened, you can get help." She smiled.

"I don't need help. I just need Dan."

A/N see! I wouldnt kill Phil and leave you wondering. Im not that mean!"