Escape.

Dan ached everywhere. He couldn't see anything but he could hear footsteps getting closer.

"Oh Dan look what you did." A voice called.

He had to get up. Fast.

He managed to get to his feet but the room was spinning. He opened the front door and ran. He just ran. He had no idea where he was going and everything hurt.

He got to an ally and hid while he caught his breath and assessed his injuries.

His foot hurt pretty bad but he was sure it was just a sprain. His arm however... He felt dizzy when he looked at it. It had swolen about twice the size and turned a dark purple. He could see a lump pressing against the skin. He was certain he had broken it. He had to go to the hospital.

He ran his good hand through his hair when he noticed his fringe was sticky. He touched his aching forehead and winced. He had cut his head pretty bad.

He made sure the coast was clear before heading to the bus stop. Only when he got there did he remember he had left his wallet at home. And his oyster card. And everything other than his phone- His phone! He pulled it out of his pocket to see the screen was shattered. He sighed and put it back in his pocket.

He had to walk. The hospital wasnt far to walk but the level of pain was getting unbearable.

After 25 minutes, he arrived at A&E. He felt dizzy.

He limped through the doors and headed to the desk.

"Hello dear," The woman said.

"Uh, hi... I fell down the stairs and I think I broke my arm... I hit my head pretty hard too..." He winced in pain.

"Ok dear can I take your name? The doctor will be right with you to check your head." She smiled.

"Dan Howell." He said. He limped off and took a seat.