Relief

"I'm sorry Dan." Phil cried as he climbed down off the window frame and fell into Dans arms. "I'm sorry!" He sobbed.

"Shh, Phil its ok, why are you sorry? You didnt do anything!" Dan tried to reassure him.

The sat down on Phils bed, Phil still wrapped tightly in Dans arms.

"It's all my fault. If I had just left it none of this would have happend. He wouldnt have done this. I would still be happy." Phil gasped, his words barely audible.

"Who Phil? What happened? Maybe if you tell me I can help you?" Dan said sweetly, still hugging Phil.

"I... I was raped Dan. He told me if I tell anyone he would kill me. Please dont let him hurt me again Dan. Please." Phil sobbed into Dans shirt.

Dan didnt know what to do. What to say. What to think.

He just sat there.

He sat there holding Phil tightly in his arms.

Phils tears soaked Dans shirt but he just sat there stroking Phils hair.

"Its ok Phil. I wont let him get you." Dan whispered as a tear escaped his eye.

They sat there together in silence, just holding eachother until Phil fell asleep.

Dan pulled the duvet up around them and cuddled Phil in his arms.

He looked at the time.

14:27.

It was far too early to sleep, not that he could.

He sat and thought over what Phil had said.

They had to phone the police!

He decided to leave it until he could talk to Phil first.

He sighed as he stared at the cieling and started thinking. Just letting his thoughts wonder.

A/N
just a short chapter to let you know Phil didnt fall!
idk I will update again tomorrow!
hope you enjoyed!
I dont think I really have to say vote and share and comment but I will any way so do it pls! <3 ilysm