Drinks

Phil grabbed his backpack from his room and headed out to meet Jake. It was 5:47 as he reached the tattoo shop.

"Phil, I thought we were meeting at half 6?" Jake smiled.

"Sorry, I didnt know where so I came here! I remembered you said you finish at 6?"

"Well its nearly 5 to so I could lock up now. Where do you want to go?" Jake asked.

"I dont mind. Anywhere!"

****

Jake bought the first drinks. They were really getting on well. Something about him just reminded Phil of Dan.

"So do you have a job?" Jake asked.

"I make YouTube videos. I know it doesnt sound like 'a real job'" he quoted. "But it pays the bills right? And I have over one million subscribers. Its amazing! Its literally my favourite thing to do." Phil smiled.

"That sounds great! Getting payed to do what you love, thats why I became a tattoo artist. Ive always loved tattoos and art and just everything about it." Jake smiled back.

"I also had a radio show on Radio 1 on Sunday nights with Dan. I dont know whats happening about that though now Dans..."

Jake put his hand on Phils shoulder.

"You know, I like you Phil. You seem like a really great guy." Jake smiled.

"You too Jake." Phil smiled back before and awkward silence. Jake leaned for a kiss in and Phil followed, their lips meeting slowly.

#phake ammiright!? sorry for the short chapter, im not at home oops