Voices

Phil walked through the mess to his room. He sat down on the bed and found a phone charger. He turned his phone on and signed into twitter, then he remembered the video he uploaded. Instant regret hit him. He wasnt ready to tell everyone. He wasnt ready to talk about it- to help. He couldnt help anyway, he couldnt even help himself!
@amazingphil: ive made a mistake. i shouldnt have uploaded that video. im not ready to talk about it. im not ready to help people. please dont try to contact me.

He pressed send and closed twitter. He didnt want people to tell him 'how brave' he was or 'how strong' hes being. Its not true.

He went to his drawer but couldnt find his blade. He looked at the tattoo on his wrist. He couldnt do it anyway. He couldnt hurt Dan like that. He just wanted to forget and feel happy for once. He went to the kitchen and looked in the top cupboard. Surprisingly the top cupboards hadnt been touched. He found a bottle of vodka from the back.

He took it back to his room and drank it in the dark alone. Or so he thought.

"Phil. Youre going to be okay now. Im here." Dan smiled as he sat on the bed next to Phil.

"Dan thank god youre back!" Phil cried. "Please dont leave me again." Phil sighed, taking another sip from the bottle. "I love you Dan" He slurred as he blacked out.