Panic

"Morning," Dan smiled at the sleepy Phil.

"Morning," He smiled back. Phil looked around the room when he realised it was Dans, that explained the lack of colours.

"How are you feeling?" Dan asked kindly,

"Ok I guess..." Phil replied, itching his arms.

"You'll feel better when you've had your medicine," Dan smiled, handing Phil a tablet and a bottle of water.

Phil took the tablet and handed the bottle back,

"Thanks," He said as he lay back down. "I dont really feel like doing anything today..." He sighed, itching his now sore arms.

"Thats fine, we can stay in and watch movies!" Dan smiled, "Phil... your arm's bleeding..." he sighed. "Here..." He smiled, placing his hand on Phils and guiding it away.

"Sorry... I just..." Phil sighed.

"Shh no, its fine. You just need to do something to take your mind off it," Dan smiled.

"Like what?" Phil asked.

"Like this," Dan rolled over on top of Phil, bringing his lips crashing onto of Phils.

Phil smiled into the kiss as Dan slid his hand up his shirt.

Phil jumped as Dans cold hands made contact with his bare skin.

"Sorry," Dan giggled before their lips met once more.

Dan deepened the kiss as he started to grind Phil.

Suddenly, Phil felt trapped. Memories flooded his mind, pushing the good omes aside. Quickly, all Phils feeling had been subsided besides one. Fear.

Fear and panic spread throughout his body.

He tried to pull free but Dan didnt notice. He wanted to scream.

He sat up, pushing Dan off the bed.

"Get off me!"He screamed. "Leave me alone! I cant do this!" He started to cry as he jumped up out of bed and ran to his room.

"Phil!" Dan called but he didnt answer. Terrified of what might happen, Dan followed Phil into his room.

There he was, balancing cautiously on the window ledge.

"Phil no!" Dan called from the door way.

"I cant do this anymore! Im never going to be safe! Hes going to get me. Its going to happen again! I know it!" Phil sobbed.

"Who Phil? Whats going to happen? Nothing will happen Phil. Just please get down!" Dan called. His body was trembling as he stood there, helplessly.

"I've said too much. It's too late now." he cried.

"No its not Phil. It's not too late. You're my boyfriend, I love you. I would never let anything happen to you. Please Phil?" Dan cried.

"Im sorry Dan."

A/N I havent really got anything to say here other than share and vote and comment saying what you think and stuff... remember youre reading this so tell me what you think so I can make it the best I can! ^_^