Forgiving

Phil was scared about what would happen next. He had no one left. He couldnt tell anyone what he told Dan.

Dan was the only person who could help and he left. He betrayed him.

He took a deep breath and felt instantly calmer. He didnt know what was coming through the little mask on his face but it helped.

He closed his eyes tight and tried to sleep but all he could think about was Dan.

****

"Phil, I'm so sorry," he heard Dan crying. He opened his eyes and there he was, standing battered and bruised at the end of his bed.

"Dan?" Phil croaked,

  "Phil! You dont even know how sorry I am, I love you so much and I should have showed you! I love you Phil and I fucked up big time. I understand if you dont forgive me and you never want to see me again but I don't know how I'd live without you," Dan sobbed.

"You hurt me, Dan. You believed him over me. You cheated Dan. You let him into our home and you left me out in the cold without even hearing my side of the story! After all we've been through Dan. After all I've been through! And dont you dare say you don't know how you'd live without me because you we're doing pretty well with PJ." Phil took a deep breath. He felt light headed and his chest felt tight.

"I'm sorry Phil." Dan sniffed, trying to wipe the tears away. "I'm so sorry."

"Promise you'll never lie to me again?" Phil asked.

Dan was shocked. Was he going to forgive him? "I promise! I promise I will never lie to you again, I will never leave you again Phil, I love you," He sobbed.

"Theres no point in dragging this out, its just going to make us both miserable. Im not saying I completely forgive you... or trust you. I dont know if I can. But I dont hate you. Dan, I love you," He smiled.

A/N I havent updated in ages so this is just a filler to let you know im not dead and im still writing ^_^ I have a lot of exams at the moment so its hard to get everything done but I finish ALL my exams on the 13th of june so from then there'll be no excuse for not updating xD
if you like my fic, share and vote and comment and stuff! I like reading the comments :D