Radio (part 2)

"Hey guys! Great to see you again! How are you?" Al exclaimed.

"Im great thanks!" Dan smiled back, "Well, I am now," He winked at Phil.

Phil blushed slightly.

"Do I even want to know?" Al tutted.

"Scott and Chris do... although Im not sure they wanted to..." Phil laughed.

"Okay... Lets get on with planning the show." Al changed the subject.

Phil was feeling tired. His chest hurt.

"Dan... did I put my medicine in your bag?" Phil asked, leaning on the table slightly. "I forgot to take my tablets before we left..."

"Do you need to sit down?" Dan asked, worry spread across his face. He quickly grabbed the nearest chair and took it to Phil.

"Thanks... Im okay though. You need to stop worrying." Phil said sternly.

"But you know I cant do that. I nearly lost you twice. I wont let it happen again." Dan hugged Phil. "Anyway, here." He said, handing Phil an array of tablets.

"Thanks." Phil smiled.

"Water?" Al asked, handing him a bottle.

"Thanks,"

"Phil. Are you sure you're ready to come back? Its fine if you dont want too, its not to late to say no. Please dont think you have to do anything you dont have to." Al smiled kindly.

Phil couldnt help but remember that night. He didnt want to do that but he had to.

"Im fine. Thanks." Phil insisted.

The all sat around the table and discussed that nights show.

***

"Youre listening to Dan and Phil on BBC radio 1"

"I missed that jingle," Phil laughed.

"Thats right guys, we're back! You cant get rid of us that easily!" Dan squeezed Phils hand under the table. He could feel he was shaking.

The show went well with the ususal videos and callers and #awkwardmoment trending second world wide, one behind #DanandPhil. Dan was doing most of the talking but Phil was just happy to be there.

"And we have another caller on the line! Uh..." Dan stopped. Phil looked confused. "We dont seem to have a name written down..." Dan looked across the table to the producers. They shrugged.

"So hello nameless person! Whats your name and do you have a hashtag awkward moment to share with us?" Phil asked.

"I have quite a good one actually! I ran into a guy a while back and we seemed to get along rather well..." The voice sounded smug. Phil knew instantly who it was. It was him.

Phil felt a sudden wave of panic spread through his body. He felt his breathing quicken.

He couldn't have a panic attack on his first week back!

He took a deep breath, not wanting to ask, but he had to. "Then what happened?" He forced a smile.

"Well we got off quite quickly. He was a bit rude though, he didnt even leave his name. I later found out he made pathetic videos on the Internet with his little friend. It turns out hes a faggot radio presenter. Fuck you Phil. I will find you and I will get you. And your faggot boyfriend." He growled before the producers cut him off.

  Phil stood there. Motionless. Breathless. Dan took Phils hand. "Im so sorry for the prank caller and I'm really sorry for his horrific use of homophobic language. I am really sorry if it offended anyone. Next up, a video by Laura set to The Script. This is breakeven." Dan said quickly, playing the video.

"Phil," Dan pulled his trembling boyfriend into a hug. "I will never let him get you. Ever." He whispered, kissing the top of Phils head.

"I just dont want him to hurt you." Phil whimpered as Al came through the door.

"Are you both okay? Im sorry, pranks like that shouldnt get through, I dont know how he did... I will be having a word with the phone crew." Al was fuming. "Phil, are you okay?" He asked.

"Im too hot. I mean, I...I, I need to sit down." Phil stumbled over his words. Dan put his hand on his shoulder to calm him but it only made him worse. "Will everyone just stop touching me!" Phil yelled. "I'll come back through after the song. I just need to sit down."

A/N I decided to post it anyway yolo