Proposal (part 2)

"Phil, will you marry me?" Dan smiled up at him.

"Yes! Yes I will, Dan!" Phil sniffed, "Oh my god, I dont know why im crying," He laughed, wiping his eyes.

"Youre allowed to cry, as long as its happy crying," Dan smiled, standing up and wrapping his arms around Phil.

"Of course I'm happy you numpty!" Phil laughed, placing his hands on the back of Dans neck, pulling him closer and closing his eyes.

Their lips met and quickly the kiss grew more passionate.

"Did you want to go on the wheel?" Dan smiled as he took a step back, not letting go of Phils waist.

"I think we should go home," Phil smiled, "Maybe go to bed," He grinned cheekily into Dans ear.

"I cant disagree with that," Dan grinned back, "I'll call a cab, we dont want to be walking home now its getting dark." Dan kissed the top of Phils head before letting go of his waist and dialing a cab.

"They'll be 20 minutes, do you want to do anything or we could sit down or..." Dan trailed off.

"Could we sit down? I'm actually really tired." Phil smiled.

"Sure,"

****

Dan helped Phil out of the taxi and up the steps to their apartment. When they reached the door, they froze.

"Its open..." Phil whispered.

"Shh," Dan took a step forward and looked round the door. Phil went to follow but Dan stopped him.

"Stay there, what if theres someone in here?" Dan looked round at Phil.

"What if there is? At least I have the use of both my arms! And what if they're out here somewhere, waiting for us to get home? Im coming in with you." Phil ordered.

"Fine,"

Dan slowly checked around the flat. Nothing had been taken, just broken. Everything was broken. The TV was on the floor, the contents of every drawer was thrown about, everything was broken.

A/N i got writers block sorry (also ive had no internet but here you go!)