Rescue

a/n this chapter was named by hannanimmoxx ^_^

Phil felt sick. He didnt know what to do. He picked up his phone only to realise he had no one to call. The he remembered what Al said. That everyone at radio 1 was there for him. He didnt want to call him and tell him but it was him or no one.

"Hey Phil, is everything alright?" Al said sleepily, then Phil remembered it was only 8am.

"Al, im sorry to call you but I dont know who else to call, I did something stupid, I miss him, Al, I didnt mean to I just, I dont know. It wont stop bleeding. Im scared, I," Phil cried. All of this words came out at once.

"Phil, you need to calm down. What happened? Whats bleeding?" Al sounded much more awake this time.

"I, I think I cut too deep Al. Its bleeding really bad, I feel ill, Im scared." Phil said, calmer this time, but he was still crying.

"Phil, are you alone right now?" Al asked.

Phil nodded, then remembered he cant see down the phone. "Yeah," Phil sighed. He was feeling lightheaded from the blood.

"Do you have a clean towel or shirt or anything?" Al asked. "You need to apply pressure to stop the bleeding." He added.

Phil put the phone on speaker and picked a shirt up from his bag, holding it against his arm.

"How long has it been bleeding?" Al asked.

"I dont know, about 10 minutes." Phil sniffed.

"Okay, if it hasnt stopped in 10 minutes you need to go to hospital." Al sighed.

"I think its stopping," Phil sighed. He had bled through the shirt and picked up a new one. He noticed he wasnt bleeding through as quickly.

"Do you have any disinfectant or anything to clean it? It sounds pretty bad, you dont want to get it infected." Al asked.

"No." Phil sighed. "I dont have anything, I used an old shirt..."

"Come over. Where are you?" Al asked.

"Im in a hotel in Islington." Phil replied. "I.. I dont want to go outside. Not alone. The man... The man who... Killed Dan. He attacked me a while back. He'll know I told the police. Im scared Al." Phil started to cry again.

"Phil," Al sighed. "I cant have you staying in a hotel on your own. Im coming to get you. You can stay here."

"Al," Phil argued.

"Shh. You're staying here."