Radio (part 3)

Phil where are you....

Dan pressed the button to play an advert.

Just then Phil walked through the door.

"Phil, I was so worried, where did you go?" Dan asked, relieved.

"I had to sit down. I told you." Phil said emotionless.

The advert finished.

"We have been reading through your hashtag awkward moments and we'll be reading some more out after this next caller! Maddie! How are you?" Dan smiled.

"Im good thanks Dan! How are you guys?" She answered nervously.

"We're good thanks!" Dan smiled at the camera.

"Thats good, can I just ask you something Phil?" She asked.

Phil felt sick but he agreed.

"Are you upset about the guy that phoned in?" She asked.

"Uh... well it kinda threw me I guess... I wasnt expecting it..." He sighed.

"Well dont listen to him. Hes just a troll. He was probably just making that stuff up to make you feel bad because you're a better person than him and he knows that. Dont let the trolls get to you," She sounded more confident now.

"I.. I dont know what to say... Thanks Maddie," He smiled, blinking to hold back tears.

"No problem!" She replied.

"So what song would you like to request?" Dan asked.

"Im Not Okay by My Chemical Romance please!"

"This is MCR for Maddie, Thanks for calling!" Dan smiled.

As the song played, Aled came in.

"Hey! Its good to see you back!" He pulled them into a hug.

"Aled! I missed you!" Phil smiled.

"I missed you too Phil! Im really sorry for everything that happened and I'm really sorry you felt like that." Aled said awkwardly. "Its good to see you looking so well!" He beamed.

"Thanks, I'm fine now though." Phil smiled awkwardly.

"We should get going," Dan interrupted as the song ended.

"That was MCR and youre listening to Dan and Phil on radio 1," Dan announced.

"So Aled what are you discussing on the surgery tonight?" Phil asked.

"Well tonight its a sort of open surgery so anyone can call in but I would like to focus on the topic of sexuality. This is a subject many people are afraid to talk about and sometimes people feel ashamed or scared to be 'different'" he quoted with his fingers. "So if you need any advice on 'coming out' or if youre confused or afraid of anything please dont hesitate to pick up the phone and call 03700100100 or text 81199. Remember you dont have to use your real name."

"Thats right the lines for us are now closed." Dan smiled at the camera. "Now Aled. I know a couple who are afraid of coming out to people as they feel they might overreact, although most of the people have guessed already, they haven't confirmed it. Do you have any advice for them?" Dan asked, glancing at Phil. Phil nodded.

"Well I would tell them to never do anything theyre uncomfortable with. Its never good to hide who you are though. They have no reason to be afraid or ashamed. If most of the people know anyway then surely they wont react badly? I say tell them to go for it." Aled smiled. He knew what they were doing.

"We better tell them then Dan." Phil stepped closer to Dan.

"Good idea. Who would have guessed Phan is real?" Dan giggled.

"I love you, Dan." Phil looked up at him.

"I love you too," Dan kissed Phil on the lips.

Aled stood there beaming, he clapped

"Well you heared it here first guys!" Phil laughed. "You've been listening to Dan and Phil. Next up, the surgery with Aled. This is Paramore with Proof."

They waved goodbye as the cameras shut off.

A/N hopefully I will update again tonight bc i'll be busy tomorrow xD but yeah pHAN IS REAL AND THEY CAME OUT AW bye