Flowers

"Al, can I borrow your computer for a bit please?" Phil asked with a mouth full of toast.

"Sure, you seem happy today!" He smiled.

"I dont know. I think I feel a bit better now I've spoken to someone." Phil smiled back.

"Im glad youre feeling better. The computer should be unlocked."

Phil picked up his coffee and headed to the desk.

He inserted the sd card from his camera and selected the video. He decided he wouldnt edit it or he would probably change his mind about uploading. He opened youtube and uploaded the file.

He watched nervously as the red bar filled up slowly when his phone rang.

It was a private number.

He answered quietly. "Hello?"

"Mr Lester? Im D.I Richards. Im in charge of Dans murder case. Are you available to come down to the station later today?" She asked.

"I... I think so, why? Whats happened?" He asked.

"We think we've caught your attacker. We need you to identify him." she said.

"Sure." He sighed. He felt relieved but at the same time terrified.

She said good bye and hung up.

Phil turned back to the computer to see the file had uploaded. He clicked publish and sighed.

Then he remembered about Dans mum. About the flowers. He called her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm really sorry but would we be able to get the flowers another time? Ive just spoken to the police. The think they've caught my- Dans attacker. They need me to identify him."

"Im sorry Phil, I have an appointment at the florists today... are you okay? This is great news!"

"I think so..."

"Thank you for telling me."

"About the flowers. Dan hated roses. Theyre too traditional. Maybe he could have lilies? He liked the black ones. I know theyre more but... we were going to have them at the wedding."

Of course! I'll talk to the florist about it."

"Okay. I'll call you again when I've been to the police."

"Okay, bye dear."

A/N im going to try and update again tonight ooh lucky you